Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

One Tree Horticulture

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Customer support forum for  One Tree Horticulture

large.ONE-TREE-OTH10-GIF.gif.173a442bb28

16 topics in this forum

• 35 replies

• 28 replies
    • 34 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 10 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 7 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 9 replies
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• murphyblue
      Had to move some of my pepper plants out of the new grow box as wanted to germ more. So knocked this up ned its only a common led light bulb and sat it next to the radiator they been fine and growing well. Theres 8 pepper plants in there each in their own little square pot. To give u some idea of space the box is about 400x300 add on a bit of space for bulb above and its about 400 high.
    • silvester growdrobe
      I can't agree with that. Every plant I've ever grown has smelt very different when it's half dry to when it was alive or when it's dried/cured nicely.  They always have a hint of that grassy smell which I assumed was to do with the chlorophyll breaking down.
    • Biltong Bob
      Pipe only here bro, sine 2013.  It was difficult to kick the nicotine and hand-to-mouth habit so finding something productive to do with your hands is a good idea.   E2a - plus the very occasional blunt - maybe 4 or 5 a year..
    • FARMER G
      @MeMyselfAndIGuerilla I cant clarify on what the Psychosis is...i dont think its NL5XHaze...it could be a genotype but im not certain...i just know in the late 90`s to early naughty`s there was a real nice NL5XHaze clone that was held in the same sort of circles as the skunks...but this was never shared in the same manor...i could only ever grab a penny of it at a time at best...it was super sweet almost like Blues but not...it was a long flower so i am told around 12 weeks maybe more...haven't seen it in nearly 2 decades though.   Another one i miss is thee Cherry AK47...it was local to me...i found it more akin to the fruit Lychee instead of Cherry but none the less it was sublime.   I have just harvested a plant thats full on red grapes with a hint of skittles in the back ground...exciting    Farmer G