Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

One Tree Horticulture

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Customer support forum for  One Tree Horticulture

large.ONE-TREE-OTH10-GIF.gif.173a442bb28

25 topics in this forum

• 40 replies

• 71 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 33 replies
    • 22 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 30 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 10 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 7 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 9 replies
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• mystic_roots
      I hadn't thought of that. You could argue about the Dr/Patient confidentiality although her Dr may think the cannabis could have negative effects and putting other road users at risk. I might hold off on telling her upfront, but depending what results of tests are I may consider it. She's been dealing with me most of my life so knows the issues and struggles i face. I could say i tried some cannabis and found it benificial at the time but not say i still use it.     Yes, I'm very protective over my car as it's taken me a long time to save for one and it's rather special to me to the point I have retractable bollards, CCTV and a tracker fitted!   Thanks to everyone's comments, given me some food for thought.
    • Cainedbutable
    • Chronnie49
      Yea i have one of those too and it was great for my 5x5 but its too big for the 3x3 I use now.    I like tower fan hanging horizontally because it's slim and provides even air flow.        
    • whats_luring
      Has anybody ordered from female-seeds.co.uk before??  I emailed them and they emailed me straight back,they stock seeds that are out of stock on attitude and it has got me excited, any experiences ordering with them anybody??