Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

One Tree Horticulture

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Customer support forum for  One Tree Horticulture

5 topics in this forum

• 21 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 9 replies
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• DMTAliens
      To make things short, I moved my tent to my loft but during the night its dipping to about 18 degrees and will be colder when winter comes. Running a radiator or fan heater all night / day would be over 200 quid a month electricity it looks like... 
      My tents only 60x60x120 so do you think a pipe heater would be any good? And if so, what sort...?   Cheers 
    • UnknownUsername
      I didnt get a reply or explanation, just a ‘return request accepted’. Now I have to send the thing back even though I would be doing them a favour by getting rid of it myself.
    • Grimweeder
      The thing about ratings systems is It’s Kinda subjective mate. If I think something is rated 10/10 then it’s a 10/10, for me.  By your logic there would never be any 10/10 reviews of any games or any thing else. Of course you can get 10/10 weed. 
    • Exhale
      Get in, been hearing rumblings but absolutely astounded to see us actually sign a quality player from Barcelona and not for chump change either! reported 28-30m    https://www.wolves.co.uk/news/first-team/20200923-semedo-completes-wolves-move/