Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

5 topics in this forum

• 193 replies
    • 183 replies
    • 30 replies
    • 180 replies
    • 89 replies

• diyleduk
      Hi mate.   The lighting you have at the moment is spot on for your area so id be looking to match that, rather than try add more light.   The scope 440 V2 is ideal as it will keep up with a 600w hps and the size makes it easier to replace the hps one by one.    Were not taking any new orders on at the moment due to the current situation but i should be back open in a couple weeks. 
    • Sasquatch
      I am surprised and saddened to learn that not only has David Roback passed but he did so over a month ago without  me noticing. Perhaps that shouldn't be a surprise, since Mazzy Star were one of the very few bands to seriously avoid hype, PR and marketing - hardly any interviews, leaving a 13 year gap between albums.  His Paisley Underground 'dream pop' sound might not appeal to everyone, I found something irresistibly stoner-ish in it. Yuo don't get many 'cult' bands these days but Mazzy Star could have had the copyright on the term. He didn't write this one but it's a vast improvement on the unlistenable original, an ideal tune for getting going in the morning to. RIP David, and thanks.    
    • teehee
      OK, so the feedchart for the last grow.... grow 16, which is probably my most mental to date..... http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/topic/397876-teehees-back-on-the-autos-again/   You'll see no Bud Ignitor, no Amino Treatment and no late bloom boosters like Top Shooter.   The BA turned out to be a photo rather than an Auto, so there's extra rows for all of that, but you'll see what I'm giving of each ingredient for each feed. (This is not  a record of when I feed, it's what I feed).   Dropping Top Shooter allowed me to raise the A&B levels in flowering and still keep below EC 0.8 - 0.9.   If anything the Top Shooter was a hindrance, in terms of overall bud quality and bag appeal. Top Shooter resulted in foxtailing and varied strength end product. No Top Shooter, and I had lovely looking hard nugs all the same strength and maturity. For quality over quantity (and there's not much increase in final weight anyway), I'm very happy I stopped using Top Shooter, and so's my wallet!   I still use the other additives all at full strength.... Drip Clean, Multizyme, Roots Ecxel, Bud XL and Top Booster, plus AN Bud Candy.     Bud Ignitor is a waste of cash as well. It might come in handy if your at week 5 and there's not many flowering sites. I dropped it ages ago.     Yea, It allows you  to do a 3-4 day flush rather than 7+. All that extra flushing raises the humidity and you risk mould. I've smoked plenty of my own un-flushed gear and not noticed any difference to be honest, but I prefer to get some of the chemicals out.   Anyway, here's the chart, good luck!  
    • Egzoset