Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dinafem X Intense Nutrients Grow Off

large.banner-2020-600x150.gif.2c2e050876

17 topics in this forum

• 13 replies

• 329 replies
    • 117 replies
    • 253 replies
    • 94 replies
    • 122 replies
    • 60 replies
    • 63 replies
    • 43 replies
    • 76 replies
    • 43 replies
    • 152 replies
    • 29 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 46 replies
    • 50 replies

• badbillybob
      till thetap rootcomes out to play. then bury them 5-10mm into the (moist) soil
    • murphyblue
      Mate i forgot to add a good money saving tip is try ur local charity places have a google for ur area a lot of these places have some good solid old wardrobes and can usually pick em up for 30/40 quid. Before i got the metal box i was going to convert an old wardrobe i picked up years ago for £30 from one of them places bloody huge filled with wifeys clothes now. You get a cheap grow box the charity gets some money also win/win.
    • murphyblue
      Bugger just re subbed to get the DB x DB i cant get no more seeds until i sort a new fan and filter that's my final word they do sound tempting though no i will resist  
    • blackpoolbouncer
      It's nowt to do with the root cubes mate.    Buy a rose head for your watering can. You have created essentially a ditch all around your pot so when you water it will naturally try to find a path down the bottom. Leaving your sides unwatered.    Plants fill pots with roots and then the trench starts diverting water away from the edges.      Fiver says your roots are brown and dried out. Just a hunch. Not got much to go on here