Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Alfemco

Support forum for  Alfemco available exclusively from the  UK420 Seed Shop

11 topics in this forum

• 2 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 28 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 47 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 97 replies
    • 43 replies
    • 93 replies
    • 4 replies

• The Pharm
      Biased, I've just had a glimpse and they've missed out some key information, which is why the government opposed the review.
    • superfruit
    • The Pharm
      Like the old saying goes, 'if it aint broke don't fix it', in this instance, if what you're doing is working then keep it up.
    • Hogro
      So I’m just flipping a few of these but have a question... The description reads below, I’ve never allowed my plants to ever get near 12degrees lights off, but to get the full “effect” would it be safe to turn the heater off and drop from 20degrees lights off to 12 or will this impact the growth and yield?  “Blue Ice OG is the result of the crossing of two of the most legendary and recognised genetics in the world. It is an explosion of unique flavours that only the crossing of these two genetics can give you. We speak of a very vigorous and robust plant with thick and very strong stems, dense buds and full of crystals. In cold climates, where the temperature at night does not exceed 12 degrees offers an explosion of blue and purple tones that makes it a beautiful plant full of colours in its flowering. It is a plant not very large, but if very robust, it is perfect for crops where there is not much height, it is very easy to grow and not need much care. The strong, intense, lasting and very relaxing effect is perfect for those moments of life where you just have to relax and enjoy.”