Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Alfemco

Support forum for  Alfemco available exclusively from the  UK420 Seed Shop

11 topics in this forum

• 2 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 47 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 97 replies
    • 25 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 93 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 43 replies

• stummer
    • growinggold
      Hello all,    I've recently moved all my jarred up buds to an outdoor heated shed which has wider temperature fluctuations anything from 10-30°c.   Will this be a issue for long term storage and curing?   Does it make any difference?   Originally the jars was inside which was happily curing away at room temps of around 20/21/22°c.  Just want the best for my buds after lot work goes into them.   If I have to find another space inside then so be it.    Thanks all.  
    • TotalNoob
      Alright lads?   ive got a chart here that says I should run an EC of 1.1-1.2 in week 3 of veg but it doesn’t go any higher than week 3   im going to veg my girls for 8-10 weeks and growers ark have advised not to go over 1.6 or 1.8 ec for veg with their grow nutrients    The chart then says you should start bloom with the same ec as what you fed in veg, so for example I ran 1.8 ec for week 8 of veg, should I run an ec of 1.8 for the first week of bloom?   any help much appreciated
    • Jack?
      I started mine in root riots and transferred them fairly sharpish into final pots once the root was going mad out the bottom. I went straight into all mix and they have all turned out fine.