Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Alfemco

Support forum for  Alfemco available exclusively from the  UK420 Seed Shop

9 topics in this forum

• 8 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 80 replies
    • 92 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 41 replies
    • 43 replies

• Cannabal Spliffter
      Thanks for that reply Dodgee 
      So for something like a cloudline that I won’t be using a max speed obviously, so would it be recommend to hitch the 500mm for something like that , but as Tom mentioned he changed to a 1000mm which reduced noise due to surface area etc 
    • Dodgee
      The reason for short/long filters is coz historically fans came in 2 varieties for each size. High power/low power    An rvk 150A1 pulls around 480m3h iirc and the 150mm short filter is rated at 500m3h.   An rvk150L1 pulls around 780m3h and the 150mm Long filter (600mm) is rated at 900m3h.   The 1000mm long 150mm filters are really meant for running with 150mm boxfans.   So yeah, an A type fan (low power) is okay with a short filter. An L type fan (high power) needs the longer variant...
    • joba
      @spillage   use cal mag
    • Cannabal Spliffter
      Thanks for that response Tom   Ok so we got a 90x90x185 space , there’s no Intake , as mentioned it’s a Cloudline T6 (402CFM) replenishing air with 6in ducting..: that’s pritty much it at the moment ; i probs best opening a thread about the Cloudline specifically for that question of which speed I can get away with..    Regards C