Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Alfemco

Support forum for  Alfemco available exclusively from the  UK420 Seed Shop

5 topics in this forum

• 8 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 72 replies
    • 45 replies
    • 43 replies

• Clean Green
      That makes perfect sense. It’s great to see you and others going slug pellet free too.  I was just talking generally about them in my previous post - not meaning about you own plots. I’ve stuck to my tried and tested method now for the last few years - bean tins with both ends removed with a layer of salt and petroleum jelly  around the outer top Half. A lot of tins have grooves in these days too which helps hold the paste on. Never had a problem with slugs since doing these. I’ve not tried copper tape before but heard it works well.  Wool pellets worked quite well for me a few seasons back.  For the aphids, thrips and caterpillars, try taking a bird feeder to your plot, chances are, the little song birds will de pest your plants whilst waiting for their turn on the feeder. It’s amazing how fast a few sparrows can clear aphids from plants. 
    • unity
      @dazed&confused...o man that is some awesum looking hash...now i gonna go smoke some need to after drooling at that lump 
    • Freddy_Freekowtski
      4" in a 60x60x170 tent here
    • _Jamie_
      Get yourself a nice green qube tent