Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Humboldt Seed Organisations 2019-2020 Grow Diaries

large.banner-the-new-600x150.jpg.8b60e55

42 topics in this forum

• 8 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 46 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 108 replies
    • 142 replies
    • 47 replies
    • 34 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 66 replies
    • 33 replies
  1. coco

• 10 replies
    • 163 replies
    • 141 replies
    • 78 replies
    • 27 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 274 replies
  2. the new

• 199 replies
    • 243 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 120 replies
    • 13 replies

• f0rkhandl3s
      Hi everyone, I'm a long time lurker and first poster. I'm about to do my first grow and was hoping to get some guidance. I'll be building a mini grow cab 35x35x75cm and with led panels screwed on the sides. I'm planning on getting some auto seeds, and using serpents auto grow guide and blackpoolbouncer's rootit method to pop the seeds.   So this may sound weird but I want to know how best to keep the grow size small? I don't toke very often, but when I do, I like a variety of the devil's lettuce to choose from. I don't want huge amount of weed just sitting around, I'm not too fussed about making concentrates or edibles and I'm kinda looking forward to growing different varieties. I choose autos as I've read they are usually smaller (obviously dependant on genetics), I don't have worry about size of plants if I misjudge when I flip the plants of using feminised seeds and I can focus on tweaking the grow environment, and feeding schedules.   I've read that using plant size is linked to the size of pots used, so if I used say a 2 or 3 gallon pot, would that help to limit the size am yield but not affect the potency? I've also read that using smaller pots will mean that I will have to feed/water the plants more often, is that correct? I was looking at using either smart or air ports, is this a good idea? Which one would you recommend out of the two? Finally is there anything I've missed/questions I should be asking?
    • OLaC
      If you decarb and infuse in the sous vide barely at all, there's a slight scent from the cookies as they bake but not necessarily a bad strong weed Snell, just smells different from normal cookies that might raise questions..(I always answer "they're vegan" and people go oohh and assume there's some exotic ingredient added )
    • OLaC
      Thanks mate, it's such a great way of using trim, best of luck with the guerrilla!
    • OLaC
      Pretty much same here mate, only got into edibles over the last couple of years and once you get the dosing right it's another great way of getting high, I only use trim and popcorn nugs too so bonus!   I'm making RSO this week to use in edibles like tempered chocolates and gummies where adding oil or butter just fucks with the texture too much. Will let you know how I get on