Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Humboldt Seed Organisations 2019-2020 Grow Diaries

large.banner-hso-2020-600x150.jpg.b48aee

65 topics in this forum

• 17 replies
    • 81 replies
    • 67 replies
    • 50 replies
    • 48 replies
    • 30 replies
    • 187 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 25 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 81 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 85 replies
    • 85 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 38 replies
    • 121 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 33 replies
    • 115 replies
  1. coco

• 166 replies
    • 76 replies
    • 100 replies
    • 8 replies

• UnderMirkwood
      Cut 'em, if you're already at 9.5 weeks.
    • Kipper420
      Great stuff guys. I'll be back partaking asap.
    • Fat Badger
      Hello all, i'm hoping someone can help me...   I am very close to harvest and I have spider mites. Noticed them just over a week agao so bought ladybirds and the situation improved    I have 4 plants, Blue Sunshine by Bodhi, and only one was affected. Today I noticed another plant is affected.   So i've read up and there are better predators than ladybirds, 3 day delivery time on them.   Questions; Do I order predators and release and extend harvesting by the time it takes for order to arrive and bugs to clean up?   What harm do spider mites do to the crop?   If I chop now, will they continue to cause harm?   Couldn't find much info about the strain but it's said they are a 10 week strain, they are 9 1/2 weeks in. Trichs looking somewhere close.   Never had SM before, any advice greatly appreciated   
    • Daskalot
      What @GSZZ is saying sounds completely logical to me, but from experience i've been using bottom feed similar as @neural_rust for more than a year and never had a problem, although sometimes i wonder how I use 1x1 trays and i put 15 11l plastic pots in each. I feed with 11 litres water each 48 hours. Plants usually absorb the water in around 30min.  To be honest after i'm done and i trim i measure EC of the runoff of the coco and its extremely high, although i reuse the coco (without soaking it), and run another grow with the same method. Never ever had problems with my crop, yields are normal, quality is top. No yellowing, no nothing...