Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dinafem Seeds 2019 Outdoor Grow Diaries

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

large.banner-2020-600x150.gif.2c2e050876

25 topics in this forum

• 16 replies
    • 71 replies
    • 117 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 220 replies
    • 41 replies
    • 116 replies
    • 23 replies
    • 122 replies
    • 52 replies
    • 76 replies
    • 53 replies
    • 132 replies
    • 79 replies
    • 59 replies
    • 186 replies
    • 58 replies
    • 42 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 63 replies
    • 45 replies
    • 65 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 11 replies
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Intense Nutrients Matt
      It's only been running about 6 hrs but here is the latest graph    Seems to be good so far using the blynk app  As for adding more to it well if I find a full picture walk through tutorial on the Web for it to copy then sky's the limit I'm sure if I keep reading somethings gotta sink in... Eventually    
    • QFMAC
      Two weeks into flower, I'd only remove what's really necessary. If you're shading more buds than that leaf is feeding, improve airflow or light.   The main part of your defoliation should have been a few days before flipping to flower.   It can be done, but if you're not sure what you're doing, you might be better leaving it tbh.   You'll need to take into account if your plant has enough leaves in reserve to finish the job. If you over do it now, you may not only lose potency and yield but the stress may cause it to hermie if you over do it. You may also slow your plant down. But like Fatboy said "sometimes you have to"   I had to with my Blueberry, or it would have been impenetrable for any air or light. I lost count of how many times I had to defoliate in the 8 weeks from seed, in the veg phase. I also heavily defoliated in flower week 1.   It can be done, but it's your call if you feel confident enough in what you're doing, and accept the outcome for better or worse.                
    • coolfire
      I had a spider mite problem for a couple of grows, really did try everything but in the end bit the bullet and got a Hot Box to vaporise sulphur, was a tad expensive but worked a treat.  Now I use it after every crop to deep clean the room and equipment.  Works on all beasties and fungus too.
    • the ferret
      keep it simple most autos are done in 12 weeks give or take 15 litre pots you not going to get much bigger yields which ever way you try it