Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dinafem Seeds 2019-2020 Grow Diaries

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

large.banner-2019-600x150.jpg.0857130e3d

39 topics in this forum

• 73 replies
    • 105 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 32 replies
    • 99 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 103 replies
    • 84 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 39 replies
    • 39 replies
    • 35 replies
    • 23 replies
    • 193 replies
    • 74 replies
    • 115 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 52 replies
    • 140 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 86 replies
    • 166 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 28 replies
    • 30 replies
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• *BANG*
      hello mate<what some people tend to do is harvest the top buds which are ready and leave the lowers to finish off for a while longer,this is usualy done with non-scrogged plants as the lowers are fruther away from the light source and can take a tad longer to finish up, it can help yield but isn't always necessary,its partially strain dependant/environment.On a scrog it is less needed as all buds should be withing the sweet spot lighting wise but play this by eye....if you think some of the lower buds need a bit more time then leave them and see (experimentation is a great way to learn about your strain characteristics. what a lot of ppl do nowadays is cut the plant from base,remove big fan leaves,leaving sugar leaves on at this stage,put in a dark room with a tiny bit of air circulation,check it a week to two later (two is best...slow dry) ant then dry trim the sugar leaves off and place into jars...then burp daily for few weeks.
    • stummer
      What seed bank is it from mate or like a clone only version? The stuff I smoked was lovely, probably the tastiest weed I've smoked. Would of paid the bloke a silly amount for the proper cutting. Mate had a silly amount of cunts off him though and don't think he wanted to miss out on that money and sold us some lemon . Prefer to give a longer veg and do less plants tbh. Nice that you can take your time and flip when you know they are at the perfect size. 
    • C01D
      I veg the plants to about 20cm then supercropped them over. Put the net over the top and just kept feeding the heads outward until the net was almost full. They are now 2 weeks into flower and I have a full canopy of tops.
        the problem is there is minimal light getting beyond the canopy top and no room between plants for the fan leaves. 

• j.o.i.n.t
      ...meanwhile, in the basement of the Blue Oyster bar...