Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Ledgrowlights.co.uk (diyleduk)

Customer support forum for Ledgrowlights.co.uk (diyleduk)

large.5d18d5ff7550e_thumbnail_UK420banne

182 topics in this forum

• 3,021 replies

• 7 replies
    • 365 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 947 replies
    • 28 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 24 replies
    • 79 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 9 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 26 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 31 replies
    • 2 replies

• Michael Luchóg
      If you plant a sturdy seedling or mature plant on or near the nest it''ll be fine but they'll cut all the small seedlings ,and not just cannabis of course . I guess the ant ,or group of ants cumulative brain don't want roots disturbing their tunnels . 
    • Owderb
      Ants are a pain if growing in pots because of all the tunnels they make in the root ball making it very difficult for the roots to hang on to water   Owd
    • badbillybob
      they killed all of mine one year. seedlings.  i put them in soil, inside old tyres to keep heat in, they basically set up home in every tyre, thousands of the little fuckers
    • Military Grade
      Lucky git   I used to live in a tiny village in the middle of nowhere. I often wish I still lived there, could ride dirt bikes no problem and now that I grow i could have had more opportunities like garden and gorilla grows. Only down side is the spiders are next level out in the country compared to towns and cities.   Funny enough I did go of a long bike ride back to my old place last year and was heart broken to see what the current owners had done to the place.