Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DIY LED UK

Customer support forum for DIY LED UK

large.5d18d5ff7550e_thumbnail_UK420banne

133 topics in this forum

• 2,305 replies
    • 256 replies
    • 807 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 9 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 90 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 24 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 91 replies
    • 6 replies

• Inspiration101
      Autos don't have any recovery time   Yep, it's that airy kinda bud that you wonder if another week or two will fatten it up or not.   I would say the one f£cked plant with all that brown leaf cr*p - Crop it, it's your early smoke.   The rest look deep green, space them out with the extra area you have in there and look towards another two weeks.
    • ratdog
      begging for votes, the plant looks good mate, win on merit
    • Bayleaf
      I've bumped this topic because I need lots (about 50) of votes to beat the german and czech growers this month and it's very nearly October! I've put it into this section because it was an autoflower and I had a diary for this plant on this forum. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I've been accepted into the September Dutch Passion photocontest! Yes, I'm very chuffed.   If anyone here is going over to the DP site to browse or to buy, and you have a spare minute or two, I would very much appreciate your vote. I'm not allowed to put links on this forum so please just search for 'dutch passion september photocontest' and you will find it.   My huge Auto Glueberry OG from last November gave me 7.7oz and it was incredible to watch it get bigger and bigger by the hour. I wasn't an experienced grower by any means, I made big mistakes, but the genetics and strength on that thing made it almost indestructible. It got to this size and quality despite what I did to it. This photo was on day 62 out of 82. The finished bud lasted me and Mrs Bayleaf two very enjoyable months.   A big thank you to Dutch Passion for putting me in the competition and a big thank you to everyone on the forum who goes out of their way to; vote, take a look at my picture on the site or even to leave a comment. Bayleaf
    • Hugh Jass
      Well the increase in drug drivers is easily explainable, you only started testing for it a few years ago. It was going on before but you just couldn't prove it. Now you test anyone who looks a little bit dodgy to get your conviction rates up, even if they were driving fine.