Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Intense Nutrients

Support forum for the Intense Nutrients range

large.600x150-web-banner-V2.jpg.a05e68df

38 topics in this forum

• 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 23 replies
    • 45 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 74 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 15 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 4 replies

• Bhang Buddie
      There's much rust on that shotgun it would've most likely blown up in his face and there's no shells in it anyway, but the fuzz might've taken the shells out as it was so rusty.   In the Oz outback you can't bury a tank in the ground as you'd quite possibly be feeding your plants boiling water, it's soooo bloody 'OT'  out that way. I stayed in a place called Coober Pedy, many years back, and even though your 'hotel' room is underground, it's still bloody 'OT'  Bom Shiva
    • highcontrast
      i read it that the hot plate reaches 180c, i dont think the thermostat would be able to dial it down, i figure their either off or on until the temps met, don’t quote me on that tho     I've been using f-strips for a while, i used to use a 100w cmh which worked great too in small spaces but the strips provide a better spread.
        Have you seen diyleduk’s new QX boards? Ive put an order in, their 300x250.   Like you mine don’t run too much passed 50%,no longer stealthy if i have to run my extraction to loud. 
    • Ch@ppers
      That's the one I have in storage, I flicked through it once, quite sparse on detail. 
    • frankie-smiles
      Much thanks for the reply's. You have all given me some things to mull over. I'll see what the on-line shop is selling at the moment during the old embargo that is currently in place