Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Fleur du Mal Seeds

Support forum for Fleur du Mal Seeds

large.fdmheader.png.87f03a51f7b867795565

9 topics in this forum

• 20 replies
    • 59 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 80 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies

• Jimmeh
      It might be pure coincidence, but my two auto grows were both really short (but stocky, not a bad yield) - the common denominator was 24/7 led light - a 240w at the wall blurple.    Like I said, I only have two grows under my belt, but that's the only thing that was consistent across both grows. Best of luck however you go about it! 
    • moon grower
      OK mate I'll push it up to 2ml per litre. I use them because I got my best results a few years ago using them so it's hard not to use it now days
    • Gman8mfl
      No burning at all lovely dark green colour although the top leaves are a bit paler but still nice and green 3 of the plants (wedding cake) are at least 1m while one is half the size of the rest (shark attack) I keep it on a stand so it's the same height as the others, I'm still new to the site and don't know how to upload pictures or resize them to upload even, I couldn't get daily feeds right always over feeding wilting and swelled leaves , so I started waiting till the pots were light there taking 2l every 2 days now the second day the coco is still moist, my friend who told me the basics and helped me set up is a bit jealous tbf he's been doing it 5 years and mine are looking loads better beginner's luck I guess 
    • monkeypig
      Join as a subbie for £20 and you get to pick some free seeds.