Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Fleur du Mal Seeds

Support forum for Fleur du Mal Seeds

large.large.fdmheader.png..png.13a092999

21 topics in this forum

• 84 replies

• 60 replies
    • 61 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 31 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 16 replies
    • 50 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 217 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 80 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies

• hash72
      i told my wifes nurses and doctor she was using cannabis, all agreed it was benificial to her, i told my doctor i use cannabis and hope its now in my medical record.
    • anarchycamp
      Easy bud, I don't have one* but I'm sure the v2 has inputs for both ec and ac fans ready to go! Just plug them in the right one. There will be two extra sockets for humidifiers/heaters etc Don't go over the wattage(which will be high anyway) but that should be hard with an ec fan, worth checking your ac fan. Few people use them here will pop up though.   *checked them out when I was looking for a controller  
    • Gaijin
      Yeah hurry up and get started on the next diary  After your your success last season, you should go pay-per-view on the next diary  
    • catweazle1
      I think it was Night Queen that did the kilo iirc. What smells, flavours are you getting off the Mazar? I got 9 seeds when they were on offer last year.