Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Humboldt Seed Organisations "Exclusive" Test Diaries

large.banner-hso-cbd-600x150.jpg.3e2dd76

6 topics in this forum

• 353 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 123 replies
    • 61 replies
    • 55 replies
    • 5 replies

• blackpoolbouncer
      I didn't mean like that but if it works @H + H2O  I just have them down the sides bowing out
    • twigs
      depends how bad it all is i guess, if its not to bad the bud will be fine apart from some little skeletons and poo   hoover the feckers up every day in the room, go over the leaves and buds, go around the walls etc    when drying hoover buds first week because they still do their thing when the plants down.. munch munch little feckers!   put hoover on a low setting over buds (not to low) dont want those disappearing too..    
    • tokenroll
      @diyled uk is anyone you know off running them yet?. Toke...
    • Pau176
      Thanks mate. My seeds still ain’t popped after 24 hours. The temp in my boiler room is high 20’s and the paper towels are nice, warm & moist. I’m hoping the little beans crack overnight.   You better you get used to that picture because Wolves are on the up big time ;-)