Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Real Gorilla Strain Guide

large.index.png.e97c5141ca4ab4671ff38df7

31 topics in this forum

• 21 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 6 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 4 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 6 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies

• Serpent
      Hi @It's 420 somewhere, I've no experience with Wima's or Ionic, but an EC of 5.8-6 seems very high, I would have thought it should be around 1.5, but someone with more experience might be able to help out there, alternatively, google 'Ionic Feed Chart' and you should find it.   As for the plants, they look small for their age and with the leaves being darkish green and starting to curl could be nitrogen toxicity, eg their being fed too much which probably relates to the high EC, so at the moment, I wouldn't use bloom nutes just yet, I usually start them when the plants are chucking out bud sites.   Hope that helps
    • bazil brush
      had a secret jardin 120 the mylar was coming off on the inside in little bits, i seen some on the carbon filter and im sure i seen something sparkle in my grinder, what should i do?
    • hazy harry
      Old white widow not the modern one it's pish And about 15 years ago I got some of what I was told was nycd that fuckin floored me still the strongest shit joint for joint that I have ever smoked but it was dealer weed so take the strain with a pinch of salt the white widow however came from the grower
    • Sargares
      A good OG always gets me really quickly. Definitely not a creeper or lacking poke.