Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Real Gorilla Strain Guide

large.index.png.e97c5141ca4ab4671ff38df7

33 topics in this forum

• 6 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 45 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 28 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 15 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 9 replies

• stu914
      Hi bud, I would go for a non working tall fridge freezer, american style is the most suitable if you can source one... lots of people just want rid, might even pay you to take it away...Mine was on gumtree...   At the start I tried several different bits of equipment which either weren't needed or not up to the task so ended up spending more than needed. This list might sound excessive and expensive but it fits into my ff, works well and has repaid itself many times over.   KSA acoustic 125mm extractor fan Rhino pro 125mm x 300mm carbon filter...there are bad reports on Rhino filters, I've had no issues but have switched to another brand, untried as yet. SMSCOM Hybrid pro 4 fan controller...pricey but about the best on the market, totally silent... DIY inline silencer - goes into the ducting, reduces the noise at extraction point - easy to build and cheap... Ducting to fit...acoustic is quieter but more expensive. Two computer fans to create air movement.   Scope 150w leds supplied by diyleduk as previously mentioned...you'll need at least 60cm internal width for this unit to fit... Progrow heavy duty timer   Heater thermostat 50w tube heater 500w mini fan heater (I'll explain how these are used later)   You might well be able to substitute some of the above for less money, this is just my set up...and it's almost totally silent... atb stu    
    • HEMPFRUIT
      Some vital info in here ...could it be that  the people that have had ph problems in soil may have over fed ..if you over feed &burn/kill roots you can cause roots  to rot...so how maybe people have had plants dieing off then they check the ph of It's soil and it's way off and make the assumption  that was the problem   ..the ph will can change dramicly  in a pot if the contents is half decarin matter 
    • Graywolf
      Time and temperature.  Cannabis decarboxylates at room temperature, it just takes longer.  The same heat that decarboxylates, also converts THC to CBD, so the speed that you do it at, determines how much THCA is both converted and how much THC is left. You will have more THC left, if you decarboxylate faster at 122C/250F to 144C/292F.
    • geogeo
      hi jay, if your near a grow shop , go & visit u might get a discount , saves on delivery cost, good luck ,,geogeo.