Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Real Gorilla Strain Guide

large.index.png.e97c5141ca4ab4671ff38df7

33 topics in this forum

• 16 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 45 replies
    • 28 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 6 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies

• badbillybob
      Arriving at a private cannabis convention in Birmingham in a top of the range Mercedes Benz, wearing a tailored suit and an impeccable pair of shoes Andy really does look the part of a successful entrepreneur. When i asked Andy for a couple of minutes of his time he said "of course" and immediately gifted me with a packet of 10 Kandy Seeds Stardawg seeds. "Here is the result of thousands of hours of perfecting one of the most potent strains of cannabis available on the planet all crammed in to 10 tiny seeds." Andy said, followed by "Don't germinate and grow them in the UK though or you might end up in a bit of bother with the law".     this above tells me all I need to know. if Andy wasn't selling seeds, he would probably be selling timeshare or 2nd hand motors.   so for that reason - im out
    • 2Fat2EatThat
      Yeah the moon lights a red herring as its reflected light from the moons surface that then passes through our atmosphere so by the time it reaches our lovely plants it's literally a shadow of its former self.    Timings fine at this point of the year to. I've taken to vegging outside in my garden this year as you can hide quite a few young plants quite easily if your careful.    We have a lot of potted shrubs that I move round for cover buy If you don't have any you can get them dirt cheap from supermarketswhich will be a little small this year but next year they'll be ready to roll. 
    • Bubs Smoosh
      https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jul/16/pentagon-review-weaponised-ticks-lyme-disease   Weaponised ticks... Released to fuck with us guerrillas...   @panik that one still hanging onto your ball sac for dear life?? 
    • lildaveham
      Self appointed I presume     @mynamejeffe are you binski in disguise? As you seem to get very irate if anyone says a bad word about him or his products.    Soooooo spanabis eh anyone go? Any good reports/stories ? Anyone meet the binski himself?    @HSO-Mark did you go to spanabis?    Peace    lil d.