Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Real Gorilla Strain Guide

large.index.png.e97c5141ca4ab4671ff38df7

33 topics in this forum

• 16 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 45 replies
    • 28 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 6 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies

• FatBoy77
      Shit dude, crispy.  That's probably going to affect taste, done it myself and it sucks.  Can i ask how much you were feeding ml per litre etc to reach that point?  I'd be pretty cautious about overfeeding again.  I think salts dissolve better in a low nutrient mix than they would in just plain water, so a very light feed with good run off should be alright.  You're close to the end, stick with it I say.
    • YOREEL
      Yeah I won't be running all 8 just 4 pots in my 4ft x 4ft tent - but again may only be able to run 3 x 30Ls I don't know until it arrives!   Little bit excited now   Just want it all setup now and running!   Now to decide what nutes to go with - edging towards Sensi A+B as mentioned earlier.   I'm now wondering if I add nutes to the 100L tank and how much? Just thinking ahead! Thanks for all your help!
    • Greenscreen
      Thanks guys  That's why I love this site I thought I was a bit early but wasn't sure Celebratory bowl I think
    • mystic_roots
      I'd say it's a bit early to be able to fully identify the plant. Leave it a few more weeks until you can tell for certain, no harm in it