Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Real Gorilla Strain Guide

large.index.png.e97c5141ca4ab4671ff38df7

34 topics in this forum

• 2 replies
    • 34 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 32 replies
    • 46 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 30 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 47 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 0 replies

• Punta Roja
      @Asha605 cheers, I knew it would come through...    
    • Socksnsandals
      Hope the slow worms like the hotel.     To keep the father in law sweet, I found this on the web:  https://www.thebfs.org.uk/textfiles/FuchsiaNewsSummer2015.pdf   In which was this article:   Grafting Fuchsias as by Ernie Cox Bournemouth & Poole Fuchsia Society.   1. Use a hardy variety to start with, as they are easier to get through the winter. 2. Having grown your standard to the required height, grow on as normal for the first year. 3. At the end of September in the Northern Hemisphere cut the standard’s head back by one third. Remove all the leaves and spray against diseases as a preventive measure. 4. You will find that your standard comes back into leaf again after three or four weeks. 5. Now it is a case of keeping the standard in leaf through the winter. Minimum Temperature required is approximately 40 F (4.5 C). 6. In early March prune head back hard to produce new shoots where your grafting will take place. 7. In the first week of May or earlier if you can maintain a constant temperature of 55 F (12 C) Prune the standard back to the first node on the new growth. 8. This is the point (stock) where the grafting takes place. Take a cutting (scion), preferably a single, from a plant that has been well watered several hours before. 9. This cutting (scion) is trimmed below the third from tip leaf node leaving sufficient stem below the node to cut it into a wedge shape. 10. The cutting (Scion) is then inserted into the stock which has been carefully slit vertically. 11. This union is tied together using raffia and then a polythene bag is tied on to cover the cutting. 12. At no time should the standard now be subjected to any sunshine until the graft has taken which, with luck, will be between four and five weeks.   You can do this as many times as the stock will allow and you can use different varieties on the same head. Many years ago there was a great standard fuchsia at Merrist Wood College that had about 20 different fuchsias within the head!
    • BarrySHitPeas
      Are you using hard or soft water version ? just strange they gave you Cal/mg its already contained within the grow and bloom is all.   If your using the Hard water version the P tends to be fairly low ,so plant/pheno dependent it might want to use a small amount of boost it ,i've never gone above 1ml of boost it ,and i only use it between weeks 5-7 of a 10 week auto. i've had plenty of plants even whole grows where i've not needed it.   Flush it isn't essential but i like to use it , i feel it gives a slightly smoother taste but that is just an opinion.   just in case they didn't give you one worth having a look https://growers-ark.com/pages/feeding-chart   i find ordering direct best if you can, really good value the soil starter packs.    
    • Jimboo
      The Ruts - Jah War (1979)