Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Real Gorilla Strain Guide

large.index.png.e97c5141ca4ab4671ff38df7

33 topics in this forum

• 46 replies
    • 29 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 6 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies

• Professor Plum
      Hi all, just browsing the cataloge for my next grow looking for some flavourful indica heavy autos, any recommendations? A lot of new stuff since I last looked last but variaty seems less on DinafemSeeds, none from my last grow that I can see. I'd like to try a cheese but not sure which one? Something fruity and maybe something hashy. Appriciate any incite. TIA   @Dinafem-Mark
    • Saddam
      Reads like a fucking advertisement.      
    • YOREEL
      At the moment I have 3 100w pucks on her in a 1.2m x 1.2m tent at a total output of 100w as I thought anymore would stunt or hurt her even more? If not I'll set it to 200w and go from there!  I'll put my diary up soon!
    • vince noir rock n roll star
      @Amo depends ,most are straight into flower after one week as a seedling ..a lot of what you see is made into butter ,i get a selection of flavours and my wife gets an ever evolving cannabinoid profile to her edibles ,so its hard to tune in and get a massive tolerance, but she has ..so variety is best option .. plus so many of these companies like to see test grows and a lot of hobby growers dont have big spaces and feel a little intimidated at it all ,i show it as it is ,warts n all ,just a constant revolving door of plants ,its not about yields with us ,just as long as there is some plant available when we need it .