Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Real Gorilla Strain Guide

large.index.png.e97c5141ca4ab4671ff38df7

33 topics in this forum

• 47 replies
    • 29 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 6 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies

• FigmentofFig
      Got a new smart phone, so will have better pic from now on out. Still struggling with the pic size limit though. Anybody got any tips on that?   Pic 1 is SSHP pic 2 is Harakiri  
    • ArtyMorty420
      It is possible to get a private scrip for Sativex, but the cost is extremely prohibitive. Typical British Beauracratic Bullsh*t. Roll on De-Crim  
    • Poisonata
      I'm sure you've concluded the general consensus is outdoor shed is a non starter. Preparation is everything if your serious about this, preparation for all eventualities. Else almost certainly doomed to either failure or pathetically small harvest plagued with problems.   Probably overwhelming all this information. The most important decision you need to make first is the location of grow. Decide on this before doing anything else. Relatively warm, discrete, not prone to large temperature shifts more 10 degrees Celsius in 24 hour period, fan noise isn't going to bother anyone, adequate power supply and exterior ventilation for exhaust gases, can't stress last one enough. Only when you've accommodated all the aforementioned points should you start thinking about equipment.   From my own experience as a first time grower preparing for every eventuality paid off with successful (almost complete) problem free first grow from knowing nothing about growing 4 months or so ago. Good preparation = Success    Some fantastic help to be had here from wealth of experienced growers and great forum to be part of socially.   Wish you the best, let us know what you decide to do, more than happy to help if able. Good luck 
    • Smokebelch
      Also I used to get problems like the ones the OP is having from about week 4 onwards. It took me a long time to work it out but it was lockout caused by too much phosphorus.    Since I lowered the amount of Bloom to 2ml all the way through flower my plants have been green and healthy to the end and the flowers now fatten right up in the last 2 weeks.   @chocolatecookies It may be worth you cutting the Bloom back to 2ml and see if that makes a difference, If you are following the Biobizz feed guides you will end up giving something like 4 or 5ml of Bloom at the end which is way too much in my opinion.