Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Real Gorilla Strain Guide

large.index.png.e97c5141ca4ab4671ff38df7

34 topics in this forum

• 36 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 36 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 32 replies
    • 46 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 47 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 0 replies

• Wacky Wardrobe
      @HippyHair I know what you're saying. I've been tempted to try coco at some point but I quite like the whole soil thing. I make my own compost for my outside gardening. I have a little wormery for castings that gets incorporated with my indoor efforts too. I've sometimes grown indoors with home 'blended' stuff (shop bought multi purpose, home made and castings etc) but prefer to have something a bit more professionally made and consistent. So far, touch wood, I've not had much trouble with bugs. Even with plants grown outside and bought in to flower. In fact last year I had a huge centipede that came in with a plant (along with some wood lice) and he used to scurry about while I was watering. I missed him when he finally vanished. I've had fungus gnats once but they seemed to be bought under control pretty quickly with sticky traps. Back in the nineties we were growing in perlite, vermiculite and grit. So I'm not averse to alternative growing mediums.
    • Dando
      Also I’ve been told to leave water for 24 hours before using,is this not right?
    • Dando
      @Cambium,I am at the highest end,only 1 mile from the reservoir so dunno if that anything to do with it but it is very high,how would I amend the soil and test the soil?i keep getting so much different info about this :-(
    • highcontrast
      As already mentioned the QX board is very good, i run one myself and its a very capable unit, i have had a few strains now come within a couple of inches running at max wattage         A had a purple haze get real close too that was fine, the only thing so far that hasn't handled the distance to well was a sage n sour which i gave up on.    Cheaper alternatives would be household led bulbs, that's been documented here with fantastic results, i personally have only ever vegged with them.    The 100w cmh bulbs that feature in the micro section are great for micros too, i had some fantastic results using them. look out for the pc grow diary in the micro section, that was a real eye opener for me when i was struggling with tents in sheds