Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Humboldt Seed Organisations 2018 Outdoor Grow Diaries

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

large.banner-hso-cbd-600x150.jpg.3e2dd76

11 topics in this forum

• 87 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 5 replies
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Lea Valley
      Yes. You don’t need someone to hold hands with to do this. That hand will hold you back, let go and fly solo. 
    • j2o
      Using the word smoke lightly, I believe OP wants to see clouds of vapour
    • greenestfingers
      Really does look cool mate, super good looking healthy plants here, mine on the other hand, yeeeeesh. Anyways looking forward to viewing your future bondage photo sessions 

Hahah

Peace.
    • vince noir rock n roll star
      mine arrived today also ..and i broke the glass vial within seconds  ...the search for the pot takes place tomorrow ..see what flavours ..do i stick with chicken and mushroom which has served me well in the past or do i upgrade to something a bit more exotic ?       @JamJar dont just poop in the pot ..not only do you have to be a good shot ..itll stink no matter what filter your using ..