Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Humboldt Seed Organisations 2018 Outdoor Grow Diaries

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

large.banner-hso-cbd-600x150.jpg.3e2dd76

18 topics in this forum

• 87 replies
    • 50 replies
    • 126 replies
    • 54 replies
    • 83 replies
    • 79 replies
    • 40 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 27 replies
    • 26 replies
    • 35 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 41 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 52 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 17 replies
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• JimmyPage
      Let me guess ... for only a few thousand dollars ...   This is bollocks of the highest order.
    • grotbags
      wk 2 nothing ,much to say really, the crewe's here.....fed tmrw a wee tint bit of fish mix...get that dirt working....  
    • samokybacon
      Hi all, whats your opinion on the new kid on the block!?!?      https://www.migrolight.com/product/315w-ceramic-metal-halide-grow-light/   315W CMH Economy The MIGRO 315W CMH Economy is a complete grow light fixture combining the ballast, reflector and bulb in one. For growers on a budget who want the best spectrum for lush plant growth and a high quality yield. Flowering coverage: Up to 90cm x 90cm (3ft x 3ft)
      Power consumed: 350watts
      Bulb included: MIGRO 3.3K Agro
      Total PPFD: 445 µmols/m2/sec
      Efficiency PPFD/Watt: 1.3 µmols/watt
      Spectrum: Full spectrum (veg to flower)
      Lifetime: 20,000 hours (80% original output)
      Safety: ETL and UL listed
      Safety: Short circuit/Circuit overheat & Lamp failure protection
      Warranty: 2 years £230.01
    • samokybacon
      Hello mate, i've recently bought one of these https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01LPLITY6/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1   Its another expense obviously but it only cost me 26 quid delivered, which in my mind is money well spent to make sure your vegging ladies have the right humidity and Ive also found that the cool mist it gives when directed at an internal fan actually cools my tent quite considerably as well as upping the humidity.   Im vegging at the mo with 325w of cfl's covering the ladies in a 1.2x1.2m so not sure how much of an effect it will have once i shift over to the 600w HPS for flower but so far the humidifier has brought down internal temps by a good 3/4 degrees.   Hope you have some luck buddy and try not to stress to much, every grow i've done so far has been a succession of different disasters! The learning curve with this game is steep to say the lest and can be massively frustrating when your on ya own with no knowledgable support to hand,, you not alone!    All the best...