Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Grow Reports

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

large.Paradise-Seeds-Cannabis-summer-650

16 topics in this forum

• 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• mysticriver
      there's a few over the months     mystic
    • zen-ken
      I think the message from this is loud and clear.....   Something Ive known for a long time I have to do......gotta give up smoking and just vape extract or eat edibles     
    • Gaijin
      @Revive thanks mate  Yeah even the mutant that came so close to death is doing ok now. It’s nice sitting out in the sun with them, know what I mean? Might make an outdoor grower of me yet 
        I noticed this morning when was giving the girls a pep talk just before the sun came up, (everyone else does that too, right?  )  when I brush against a stem, there are smells   The Mutie has a totally different aroma when rubbing the stem, compared to the other three older girls   I must stop rubbing the stems I must stop rubbing the stems I must stop rubbing the stems I’ll be back in a minute      
    • Arbre Medicinal
      We have to take 3 samples, today, tomorrow and Thursday. The sample from today is sitting in a plastic tube in the fridge, we had to line the toilet bowl with paper as the poo was not allowed to get wet, I was also instructed to use the toilet sitting the opposite way around to normal, to stop the poo landing in the water, it's also not to be exposed to sunlight, hence why it's in the fridge. I am in Spain so possibly they use different procedures here, I have never had to do anything like it before.   So 3 poo samples and a urine sample to be taken back on Friday, I need to piss in another little bottle on Friday morning, blood to be taken on Friday also. I'm just following the instructions given by the Doc, I got the missus on morning poo collecting duties btw.   Thanks for the messages all, very much appreciated, I'll keep you informed as I feel it's relevant to our community, whichever way it goes.     Instructions in Catalan and Spanish...