Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Grow Reports

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

0 topics in this forum

There are no topics in this forum yet

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• mr23
      Hey All,   I forked out a bombshell on a pack of 10x Soma Seeds G13xSomango regulars with only 7 actually popping then to find two runty seedlings not producing anything more than the first set of leaves. So now with a pack of 10 seeds at £130, I only have 5 that are actually growing with a pretty crap chance of them all being fems   Is this a current theme with them? Had to pop some more beans because of all this that were significantly cheaper with a 100% success rate but I really wanted to get half a pack of girls from the G13xSomango.   Peace and thank you 
    • icki
      I remember everyone prior to this night going on about dancing while we tripping in the woods.We fucking laughed.The next week mental.Turned up in shirt and tie no alcohol sold Ritzy was Born.Mental place.Wheres it at these days.? We was proper blessed we had carl cox every fucking week he loved this place and we loved him.
    • Warren cox
      I've not bought an alien setup, I built my own for a fraction of the price mate! All in about £100 and that's with inline pump and air pump.. Yep!! A rip off..  I'm a novice at growing, so spent more money than I should have as I don't have a fucking clue!! Any advice on nutrients, temps  etc would be gratefully received.. Cheers...
    • Warren cox