Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Paradise Seeds Blog

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

large.Paradise-Seeds-Cannabis-summer-650

18 topics in this forum

• 5 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• buddybill
      I hate the term Uk cali but the the wee flag emojis on telegram are kind of cute xD.
      the Money factors came in heavy with strain brands like its crazy now . i was watching a youtube documentary about the runtz brand it got talking about how what alot of big brands can do is partner up or collab with celebs influencers or anyone with start up money wanting there own strain and brand that goes with it. They will make you, your own strain, graphics design, packaging everything for a price. But is just some different pheno of there pre existing strains.
      And dont forget about your own clothing merch thats the real big $.
      Theres just way to much money to be made by doing it now for people not to. hell all the European seedbanks be doing there own US or cali seed lines now its weird. mostly cause of the crap naf names they give these b grade versions. FULLGAS! by greenhouse is exodus x sherbert OG  aint a drop of high octane in sight. and Arjan can afford elite cuts ffs.

• Crow River
      Auto Duck reached 51 days old when I visited the polytunnel. She's 66cm tall, so not a patch on her big sister, yet. A bit more foliage in evidence, and buds starting to get bigger. She got some tomato feed along with my tomatoes.   I took the two youngest Dr Jack "Auto" clones to the polytunnel and popped them on the table. They're just in 1 litre yoghurt pots at the moment. Having been topped recently, I'll wait to see some more growth before maybe potting up to something larger. I'm looking forward to seeing how they get on in this new environment. They should at least get more light, for longer. The bigger Mum plant will be joining them next visit.  
    • Smokey McBongface
      Yep the old genetics are different, a lot did come from the US originally but it was way before ‘Cali’ became a generalised term and marketing tool.
        Best analogy I can think of is American Cars - nice on the outside but utter shite on the inside     Form over function essentially.   
    • Kushtydon
      7 weeks in she is one of the smelliest strains I've grown. I can already tell this is shut the fook up weed