Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Paradise Seeds Blog

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

5 topics in this forum

• 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 6 replies
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• tokenroll
      @diyled uk is anyone you know off running them yet?. Toke...
    • Pau176
      Thanks mate. My seeds still ain’t popped after 24 hours. The temp in my boiler room is high 20’s and the paper towels are nice, warm & moist. I’m hoping the little beans crack overnight.   You better you get used to that picture because Wolves are on the up big time ;-)
    • Barry Quest
      @Breezus Lights are on 24h, air temps between 21-25°C. Root temps kept at around 22-23°C by tube heater underneath pots controlled by thermostat with probe.    @H + H2O Felt the humidifier was necessary as RH was around 40% most of the time and the plants looked like they had transpiration stress. I'd happily go without if it's not too much of a worry. Condensation is generally a problem in the house in the wee hours of the morning before the central heating comes on. Need to get a data logger to find out exactly when it spikes.    A 20cm pot would be 4l, right? I was hoping to finish in 6.5l minimum as I'd be hand-watering and can only do so once a day. Would be nice to have room in there for a prop too...   I'm not totally averse to increasing plant numbers - reducing veg time and pot size, but as I currently work 50+ hours in my day job I'm trying to make things a bit easier for myself whilst maximizing yield.         
    • Sep
      Afternoon all, complete first time grower here. Gonna attempt a stealth grow before to long with leds, a grow tent, fan and filter. Fingers crossed