Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Humboldt Seed Organisations 2017-18 grow diaries

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

large.58ee0c939614d_UK420-600x150-EN-01.

27 topics in this forum

• 15 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 23 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 133 replies
    • 24 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 36 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 29 replies
    • 45 replies
    • 72 replies
    • 38 replies
    • 35 replies
    • 26 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 50 replies
    • 81 replies
    • 23 replies
    • 38 replies
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• indicatoker420
      Waaaay too many to choose from. Even the best tasting strain or plant can taste bad if it's full of chemicals still or not dried properly. Phenotypes matter obviously, some weed I've found tastes weird even when there's no other reason for it to, and smell weird. Some strains smell like raw shite  but taste really good. 
    • decentcriminal
      @Sal81   she definitely looks over watered. I use biobizz also and 4ml bloom per litre is way too much at first week of 12/12. you should be giving her 1ml/L bloom at this stage. you said she got a good veg period, I would say she was a little too root bound going in to flower. it is no big issue, I have a couple of plants pale in my grow right now because of the same reason, they just vegged quicker than the rest. dont give loads of grow now because with compost it takes time for changes in feed to take effect unlike hydro. those leaves wont go green but you can stop the progress of yellowing. just up your grow to 2ml/l and bring your bloom nutrients down. regarding the over watering lift your pot, if it feels light water it. google the biobizz feed chart, it is surprisingly accurate, just might need some extra grow in stretch/early flower.  
    • Grower not a shower
      Cheers @Nitro420. If I can get anywhere close to your first yield but with hopefully better quality then I’ll be ecstatic! Haha    im so sick of paying top dollar of shitey weed that I’m willing to put a lot of time and effort into making this a success. If I can manage to get her all the way through to harvest without fucking things up I’ll hopefully never have to pay for weed again.    Its why I joined this forum. So I could learn and get advice from experienced growers to give me the best chance of maximising yield and quality. I knew if I made a diary and regularly updated it with pics as well as writing about what I’ve been doing then people would be interested and hopefully they might impart some knowledge along the way. And I must say it’s been amazing so far. I feel like I’ve learmed so much already and the photos of her prove that she’s coming along nicely. I may not follow every bit of advice but I take it all on board. Most of it I follow though. Things like the gas lantern lighting routine I found in @Green demon‘s signature. I’d never even heard of that before. I’d always assumed 18/6 then 12/12 for a photo cos that’s all I’d ever heard. But now I’m using it and with any luck the results will show at the end.    Didn’t realise I’d rabbited on quite so much there.  I’m off for a smoke and a munch 
    • badbillybob
      flushing too early can seriously reduce your yield.   I need to ask a couple of questions, if I may? When you say 5 weeks flower, is this 5 weeks since you flipped the lights to 12/12 or 5 weeks from the first pistils were visible. If its 5 weeks since flip, its way too early to flush.    Also a lot of people don't bother flushing in hydro systems, but if its say coco, I personally would. But a week to 10 days for flushing is plenty imo. There is a asticky thread titled flushing in hydro, which is worth a read