Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Humboldt Seed Organisations 2017-18 grow diaries

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

large.banner-hso-cbd-600x150.jpg.3e2dd76

50 topics in this forum

• 158 replies
    • 41 replies
    • 45 replies
    • 167 replies
    • 51 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 47 replies
    • 52 replies
    • 105 replies
    • 45 replies
    • 73 replies
    • 143 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 49 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 163 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 55 replies
    • 73 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Billy2Hats
      @Rick Grimes   Cheers mate...that tallies exactly with the info on the dinafem site..(55-60 days)...it's always good to hear it from someone with direct growing experience...sounds like you found a keeper in those 3 seeds?
    • Comrade Stoker
      There is a drug problem, and the USA has one of the biggest. They know perfectly well that they need to look beyond the drugs and look at why people become addicted to Opiates, Meth, Crack Cocaine etc. The Meth problem in America is multifaceted - lots of people who hold down several jobs end up using it to stay awake, and become dependent on it. The industrial wastelands that have no opportunity are rife with Meth. Doctors prescribing synthetic opioids such as Fentanyl to kids who have back pain, or sports injuries, its a fucking joke that they demonise the drugs, rather than focus on the reality of the situation.  
    • pickle brain
      I enjoyed beer and wine , and made it for many years. I enjoyed being with people and sharing what I made. I don't really drink now and I wish I could be doing the same with my weed instead of keeping it to myself and hidden incase some gobshite gets me in trouble.
    • Rick Grimes
      @Billy2HatsYes pal, I’ve grown it and highly rated it. I know one of the 3 plants I grew was 58 days. I know that because a friend of mine is still growing from a clone he took from that plant. I can’t remember the exact time for the other two but it would have only been a few days after.