Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Humboldt Seed Organisations 2017-18 grow diaries

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

large.58ee0c939614d_UK420-600x150-EN-01.

19 topics in this forum

• 29 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 71 replies
    • 22 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 37 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 37 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 6 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 2 replies
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• reef3er
      yip radiators been off since first grow started mate, ive put the ballast setting down to 250w with the 400w dual spec bulb in and put a new 12" oscillating fan in and managed to drop temps back to low 80`s 
    • Crentz
      @reef3er sorry to hear that mate.    Has the oil reversed anything if you don't mind me asking    
    • reef3er
      @Crentz rick simpson type,everything ive been growing is to make oil for my old man that got diagnosed with terminal cancer 5 days before xmas 2016
    • Michael Luchóg
      I've had trouble with seeds not shedding their shells ,some bolted and some I broke myself trying to prize them off .I didn't buy from SS direct but they weren't that old  .I tried drops of water to make the testa supple and hope the leaves might break out but no joy and lost most . If they had been started in a humid propagator I guess they might have shed their shell but I don't want to risk damping off either .These were autos ,presoaked too . I have heard folks mention that autos have tough shells but I've found some strains that do and some that don't .I once made some hacks ,they were big beans,with hard shells and took ages to germinate but they were a fairly viable batch of seed .