Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Humboldt Seed Organization

Support forum for Humboldt Seed Organization

large.banner-hso-2019-600x150.jpg.c03a92

40 topics in this forum

• 372 replies
    • 886 replies
    • 38 replies
    • 55 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 112 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 139 replies
    • 27 replies
    • 31 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 73 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 82 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 33 replies
    • 211 replies
    • 16 replies

• Gro-zone Hydro
      Mate, we have about 4 pallets of it in our warehouse  It’s our best seller by a country mile. If you have a look on our Instagram account you will see how much of that we get through  gro_zone_hydro_notts
    • Tenchie
      Hello guys!   Welcome aboard    Will you do you stock Growers Ark nutrients? Had a quick look but never seen anything.Also one thing well two things annoyed me about our previous shop,they left items outside with a card signed by the driver and not the customer,grow items were left behind wheelie bins and the likes,can`t be doing that again,maybe a txt with a time slot/window for customers? The other thing was they had their big fancy shop but more often than not part of your order was being sent,you`d have to chase them up for the rest,I mean what sort of hydro shop dont have filters in stock? haha Be nice if possable if you can have a in/out of stock next to items on your website to prevent the above happening again.   Goodluck folks!   Tenchie.
    • mr_git
      Everythings cool so far and yes eating plenty, on the full monty brekkie right now.    I cant tell him what to do and dont know about you guys life together etc but dont worry ill not let anything happen to him if I can help it, ill not be leaving him hanging and between us weve got all we need for the next few months.   Im sure he'll be in touch with you when he can,  just at the moment we have limited power and net access.  
    • blueovalbug
      Guys my exhaust fan decided to die on me yesterday I’ve taken it apart it’s a little dirty but other then that no damaged wire etc. Now if I give the fan a helping hand and spin it off it goes it just won’t start up on its own any ideas  thsnks