Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dinafem Seeds 2017 Outdoor Grow Diaries

large.58ee0c939614d_UK420-600x150-EN-01.

44 topics in this forum

• 234 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 221 replies
    • 33 replies
    • 228 replies
    • 296 replies
    • 279 replies
    • 451 replies
    • 37 replies
    • 26 replies
    • 69 replies
    • 54 replies
    • 49 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 207 replies
    • 27 replies
    • 56 replies
    • 32 replies
    • 89 replies
    • 95 replies
    • 47 replies
    • 30 replies
    • 35 replies
    • 52 replies

• Daze
    • sharpie2017
      hey guys and girls! newbie here so just thought id introduce myself and say hello. im a 35yo male living in the northwest (uk) whos been growing for 10years+. just recently moved back home with the kids and mrs as last 12months been growing in a two bedroom house with 8/9 600w lights over 18 plants in each room, in coco and hand feeding and was geting around 5-6kg off both rooms every 13weeks! just feeling a little frustrated as have now gave up the property as didnt want to risk being in there much longer, a little due to paranoia and the fact of pulling three grows off in there and battling my own battle of wanting to try and get a job n go back to living like normal people! but am now feeling totally and utterly frustrated as knowing how easy it is to do and not only that but how much i enjoy doing it not to mention having about 3 and half grands with of equipment just sat there and not having anywhere to put it! as the mrs would never let me do anything at home!   so yeah just venting my frustration and wish we didnt live in such a narrow minded country i suppose!!!!
    • sharpie2017
      hey guys and girls! newbie here so just thought id introduce myself and say hello. im a 35yo male living in the northwest (uk) whos been growing for 10years+. just recently moved back home with the kids and mrs as last 12months been growing in a two bedroom house with 8/9 600w lights over 18 plants in each room, in coco and hand feeding and was geting around 5-6kg off both rooms every 13weeks! just feeling a little frustrated as have now gave up the property as didnt want to risk being in there much longer, a little due to paranoia and the fact of pulling three grows off in there and battling my own battle of wanting to try and get a job n go back to living like normal people! but am now feeling totally and utterly frustrated as knowing how easy it is to do and not only that but how much i enjoy doing it not to mention having about 3 and half grands with of equipment just sat there and not having anywhere to put it! as the mrs would never let me do anything at home!   so yeah just venting my frustrastion and wish we didnt live in such a narrow minded country i suppose!!!!
    • catfish
      ive sent them a message from old blighty .   i asked them how many seeds do they sell at that price .   why they sell them at that price .   convince me to buy some was my 3 question .   all i got back was a load of bull shit . i deleted the message now .steer clear of them . even if it is good it cant be 100 better then most can it ?