Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dinafem Seeds 2017-2018 Grow Diaries

large.banner-2020-600x150.gif.2c2e050876

102 topics in this forum

• 51 replies
    • 49 replies
    • 110 replies
    • 155 replies
    • 216 replies
    • 397 replies
    • 82 replies
    • 67 replies
    • 91 replies
    • 101 replies
    • 67 replies
    • 171 replies
    • 63 replies
    • 71 replies
    • 27 replies
    • 132 replies
    • 78 replies
    • 37 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 183 replies
  1. diafem

• 62 replies
    • 88 replies
    • 289 replies
    • 130 replies
    • 92 replies

• growinggold
      Hello All,   Week or more into curing my first couple of grows.  1st grow Norther lights Dried in the shed for 1 week- Dried this to quick i think smells but like hay and no real weed smell. Smoked bit while fishing, did the job.   2nd grow Gorilla girl and Gorilla Glue Dried both of these in my grow space, glue dried for 1 week and girl dried for 2 weeks. There is noticeable smell difference here the girl smells all lovely an sweet, and glue smells a bit like hay again. I presume the smell difference is because i jarred up the glue to early? or would it be difference in genetics? The glue was freebie from seedstockers and the girl was from sweet seeds.  Also took little nug of the girl fishing, let it dry out a little more in the baking sun before smoking and went down right treat. Beautiful.   Is there any way i can put some more life in the hay smelling weed?   Now the jars are somewhat full and i have stock to last me to next harvest i will defiantly be making sure i dry in sitch for at least 2 weeks.  Thanks again all. GG
    • GSZZ
      What are you planning on running with it, @SYZYGY ? I suspect that what with it having fulvic, acid, seaweed and molasses in it I suppose you could drop out root tonic?   I've been thinking about this alot since my last post, I think I'll still use First Feed + Root Tonic for seedlings and freshly rooted cuttings but everything else could well be replacedby alpha coco should it pass the test. Very keen to get back on it now!!
    • mikeydoughnut
      Now I saw this last year (I think) on here. Looked good fun. I’ll join in for a giggle. Might even learn a thing or two.  Got plenty of seeds here. I can pop a couple of any of the sherbinski ones.  Not very experienced but my current effort has built me confidence somewhat  Id have to feed the contents of the pot noodle to the bin of course  but I’m definitely down for a dabble.
    • Professor_X
      Adam, is it safe to plug 2 highlight 220s into an extension, then plug the extension into a timer?   Also, any update on EC fans stock? @diyleduk