Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dinafem Seeds 2017-2018 Grow Diaries

large.banner-2020-600x150.gif.2c2e050876

102 topics in this forum

• 51 replies
    • 49 replies
    • 110 replies
    • 155 replies
    • 216 replies
    • 397 replies
    • 82 replies
    • 67 replies
    • 91 replies
    • 101 replies
    • 67 replies
    • 171 replies
    • 63 replies
    • 71 replies
    • 27 replies
    • 132 replies
    • 78 replies
    • 37 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 183 replies
  1. diafem

• 62 replies
    • 88 replies
    • 289 replies
    • 130 replies
    • 92 replies

• Tony K
      Hello mate, good luck with your upcoming grow.   I'm a barely competent grower, but I can give a few pointers.   Firstly, you need to consider your minimum temps - ideally you don't want the soil (i.e roots) to go below 20 at any point day or night. Your upper temps in the greenhouse are a bit on the high side too, I'd say. Low 30's seems to be about the limit for a comfortable grow.   As for soil, you add any feed after a while - usually a few weeks as you say. The Plant Magic comes with enough feed to get you going. Autos are usually lighter feeders than photos so bear that in mind.   You might want to search the site for 'Plant Magic Autos' and see what other people say about starting seeds off in that particular soil. Some soils can be too 'hot' for seedlings (i.e the nutrients the soil contains are too strong for a young plant). I don't know the score with autos in PM.   Having Calmag on standby is a good idea but much will depend on the type of water you have in your area - if it is soft/very soft, it is more likely that you will need it at some point down the line than if you are in a hard water area.   There is a ton on info on this site, any questions you've got will probably have been asked before, but I know there's a lot to get to grips with to begin with.  
    • Dr feelgood
      Just leave the boys amongst the girls and let nature do its thing.
    • Obi Rodders
      Hello all, I had a tickle last year growing outside with very little effort and had a little result. This year green house is in and I think I'm off to a good start. So I'm basicly hoping I could find a yoda to help me learn the ways of the growing force. I'm not one to read through lots of ideas or start a mini debate on what's right and wrong, just hoping to find someone or alittle group to help guide me over the next 2-3months. Appreciate your time if you have read my call for help. Non jedi's may not apply
    • TommyTrichome
      I'm in perlite with compost and clay balls, watering every 48 hours the moment (early flower) . I kept seeing/getting told- wet n dry cycle so that's what I stuck with.  I'd say my pots are 80% dry when I 're water them. Also worth taking note of pot weight. When mine 're just watered I can barely pick them up with one hand, when it's water time I  an pick it up pretty easily.  Environment will also play a roll in how often you need to water, temp, air flow, Room humidity etc.