Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Seedsman Seeds

Support forum for Seedsman Seeds

gallery_2_3_21551.gif

125 topics in this forum

• 122 replies
    • 122 replies
    • 32 replies
    • 27 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 177 replies
    • 301 replies
    • 184 replies
    • 144 replies
    • 221 replies
    • 95 replies
    • 71 replies
    • 84 replies
    • 86 replies
    • 32 replies
    • 51 replies
    • 38 replies
    • 55 replies
    • 99 replies
    • 64 replies
    • 48 replies
    • 67 replies
    • 42 replies
    • 38 replies

• Amanojaku
      My Mum used to burn sage occasionally when she was going through her deep spiritual phase, and that smell always reminds me of the churchy/incense haze smell. Nerding out now, but a little digging about the terpenes in common sage species, found the table below. A crazy cocktail of some terps we're familiar with, and some I've personally never heard of. Maybe incensy Hazes just has a more complex terpene profile than your average weed plant, and that cocktail makes for the rare smell. Maybe. Sage terpenes:

• Amanojaku
      Definitely a magic cocktail of terps, but I'd say it's probably more terps than just mycerene (or however the frig it's spelt!) and limonene, otherwise that churchy scent would be fairly common, as, like you said, those two are very common terpenes, and often found together. Maybe those two and a variety of the pinene terpenes. I've often found super piney strains like chemdawg or sour diesal nearly get that churchy smell, and they are loaded with pinene. Also eucalyptal could be part of the incense cocktail. Who knows, there are so many terpenes. Someone will figure this shit out one day in a lab! Look forward to it. Terpenes really do effect the high....
    • craigfjyp
      this is hilarious....      
    • catfish
      you didnt have to re-post the whole article bro you could of ref the poster would of saved a lot of space ect.