Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Muppet
      Search the site for wet/dry cycle I would expect plants in 18l pots to go through about gallon of water every 3-5 days. 
    • Smokebelch
      Next we need to line a bowl with a piece of muslin cloth. Take the pan off the heat and pour into the bowl, let it cool down a bit and the you lift the cloth and squeeze all the butter out of it into the bowl, just a word of warning the butter will be hot, I wear a pair of marigold gloves for this.    Throw away the plant matter that is left in the cloth. I then pour the butter and water mix you are left with into a small Tupperware tub and put it in the fridge.   I always leave it over night, when you take it out of the fridge it will have separated from the water, the solid butter is on top and the water is underneath.   put a couple of holes in the butter and then pour away the water. When you remove the solid butter you will see some sludge on the bottom, scrape all this away with a knife and discard it.   Once you have removed this layer of sludge then put the butter in a sauce pan and melt it, once melted pour it back in to a clean Tupperware mould and put it back in the fridge to set. Once set take it out of the mould again, this time there will be a tiny bit of sludge on the bottom which can be scraped off with a knife, once you have cleaned that off your butter is ready.    It can be stored in the fridge for a little while but it’s best put in the freezer.   I have to go to work now but I will be back to tell you how I make sure I have a constant supply of  fresh biscuits when ever I need them.
    • Bhang Buddie
      If taxed at 'market' rates (ie. a quarter of the total), how far would that go ? And that's just taxing one grow. Makes you wonder how much Treeza and her cronies make with their seats on the boards of various cannabis companies, as well as the fields full of it that they're getting their companies to grow 
    • Smokebelch
      If I am using primo buds I use 1 gram of bud per 10 grams of butter, if it’s not so good quality buds maybe go 1.5 grams per gram of butter, for trim I would use 2 grams of trim per 10 grams of butter.    I usually go for 400 grams of butter and 40 grams of bud, this will yield you between 200 and 300 grams of cannabutter.   Get a sauce pan and half fill it with water and put it on lthe hob, break up your sticks of butter and melt them into the water, then add your decarbed weed and stir it in, bring it up to the boil and then lower the heat until it’s just about simmering and simmer this mixtures for 2 hours stirring it occasionally, this process will stink your kitchen up for the next 2 hours.