Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Seedsman Seeds

Support forum for Seedsman Seeds

gallery_2_3_21551.gif

159 topics in this forum

• 157 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 24 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 28 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 127 replies
    • 32 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 27 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 41 replies

• Giventofry
      Whats the stick in middle and buds tied to it called? Great idea!!
    • Danco
      @Owderb They are due their next feed tommorow so will try a mix at 3 parts R.O to 1 part waste water, will have to adjust the CalMag to suit aswell so more testing really. I’m sure once it is all dialled in the flip to R.O will be worth it . No one likes looking down at their plants with some colourful tips   @ScapeGoat in regards to the Ph, once I’ve added everything to the water I’m sitting around 6.7 before adjusting. I do leave the res with a recirculating wave maker pump for half an hour after mix though before I test. The wave pump is constantly left on to circulate the solution aswell. 
    • Sargares
      Runtz is great. Bad yield and poor stems but beats the snot out of any gelato imo. Best hype cut about at the moment that ive tried. 
    • bongme
      hi   Police find cannabis factory after being called to report of armed people in Leicester street The drugs factory was found in a nearby house     Police were called to a report of armed people in a Leicester street and ended up finding found a cannabis factory. Officers were told there were a number of people carrying weapons in Ashleigh Road in Westcotes, Leicester, at 4.30am last Thursday (October 22).   The police team, which included armed officers, searched the area and did not find any armed people or weapons but did discover a cannabis farm containing 200 plants in a house in Ashleigh Road. The force is appealing for help from the public with regard to the armed people and the cannabis factory.   A Leicestershire Police spokesman said: “Police were called at around 4.30am on Thursday (22 October) to a report that a number of people were in possession of weapons in the street in Ashleigh Road, Leicester. “Officers attended and the group had left the area before they arrived.   “Enquiries carried out at the scene found a silver Ford Mondeo had sustained damage during the incident. “Officers also found a cannabis factory within one of the properties nearby where around 200 plants and hydroponic equipment was discovered.   “Enquiries are ongoing into both incidents.” No arrests have been made.   https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/news/leicester-news/police-find-cannabis-factory-after-4642923   Bongme