Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Seedsman Seeds

Support forum for Seedsman Seeds

gallery_2_3_21551.gif

167 topics in this forum

• 29 replies
    • 33 replies
    • 157 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 24 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 127 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 27 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 4 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 44 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies

• Military Grade
      I'd doubt it wouldn't cause any problems.   What do you plan for flower light cycle, just straight on and off 12hrs or fading the starting and ending hour?   There is a belief that shorting the lights on hours slightly towards late flower can speed up the finish by mimicking the end of season.
    • abztripper
      Hi everyone   I know similar threads exist about light timing and what is best but I don’t want to start that debate here. 
        I currently have a light on 24/0   I would like to be on 20/4 but my lights only have options for being on 12,14,16 or 18 at a time. 
        My question is this: does anyone have any experience or ideas on what would happen if I had 2 lights with lower intensity one coming on at say 8AM and the second coming on at 10AM both on a 18/6 cycle so the 8am would turn off at 2am and the 10am at 4am. 
        This would create the 20/4 but with 4 hours reduced light intensity, somewhat like a natural sunrise and sunset   Any thoughts welcomed :))
    • Saddam
      Give Wee Man an Oscar for that scene.   I was crying at the elephant gun, tennis pro and bowling scenes.    Watched Dual with Karen Gillan and Aaron Paul tonight, honestly, what a load of shite. Possibly the worst film I've ever endured, the plot is stupid, the script was awful, Karen is wooden as fuck and delivers her lines like she's been on the sniff. 0/10 You have been warned. 
    • soto
      This reminds me of 2005 which was a very different time.
            It's a long story but I was (believe it or not) about to set up my own business to rivil the MSE capitalist arsehole (worshipped by communists) and Quidco (fuck them) but that's another story.