Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Seedsman Seeds

Support forum for Seedsman Seeds

gallery_2_3_21551.gif

135 topics in this forum

• 10 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 127 replies
    • 140 replies
    • 32 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 27 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 6 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 22 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 93 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 59 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 53 replies
    • 67 replies
    • 26 replies
    • 99 replies
    • 18 replies

• panik
      coming along nicely  
    • Openairbud
      Dont bother without mate, definitely NEED a filter no ifs or buts, only takes the wind blowing in the wrong direction at the wrong time.. not worth the stress
    • Guggsy44
      Hi People, Just wondering if anyone with any success has grown any Gorilla Glue #4 Auto outside in the UK. I started germination on the 15th April in my bedroom window, and I have got them to a point where, I had to move the plants out side on the 16th May. I am growing 3x GG4 and one of the plants the, leaves are curling up slightly and turning white, and looks likes it's growth is being stunted. the other 2 GG4 plants seem fine but not getting very big. My stardawg and OG Kush seem to be  doing fine. I am growing all of them in 11L pots using Plant magic soil supreme, and feeding them small amounts of Plant magic soil bloom. I have mixed 5ML of soil bloom to 5L of water and give 6 plants a litre of water, as they do not need so much water yet. They get direct sunlight from 8:30am till 6:30pm outside. so I have placed them where they will get optimal amount of direct sun.  The reason I am giving them small amounts of feed, is because I do not want to get nute burn, giving them to much feed, as the soil should have enough nute in it, to sustain the plants for a while. plus it has been raining so I cannot water them, that often. Any advise would be grateful.
    • Ch@ppers
      Exactly the same,never had probs germinating,slow to start,but when they take off they are fine.