Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dinafem Seeds 2016 Grow Diaries

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

large.banner-2018-600x150.jpg.9438aee4b9

76 topics in this forum

• 245 replies
    • 125 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 63 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 46 replies
    • 271 replies
    • 167 replies
    • 95 replies
    • 192 replies
    • 59 replies
    • 34 replies
    • 339 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 198 replies
    • 280 replies
    • 39 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 329 replies
    • 52 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 33 replies
    • 45 replies
    • 96 replies
    • 97 replies
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• smalltenterected
      i was a regular user and i can confirm from experience that i got heavily stoned on a sunday night, did my usual night and morning routine of brushing my teeth and tongue with euthymol toothpaste (pink stuff, no flouride, has a kind of antiseptic taste) swabbed by old bill the next morning 8am, my eyes were bloodshot i looked high, the copper even commented that i looked high and i passed with a 0 reading.
    • botanics
      Outstanding buds mate and cured up at treat after all this time!  
    • Bunker
      Hello all,   Hopefully I have posted this in the right place! Im new here.   As some of you may remember, last year in Wiltshire there was a rather large bust. Some people had the idea to turn a disused bunker in to one big grow operation!    For those of you that don't remember or didn't know here's a link to an article https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/23/six-held-police-find-thousand-cannabis-plants-worth-1m-80s-nuclear/     After seeing it unfold in the news, and waiting for the police presence to dissolve. We decided to try out luck at getting in and having a look (I mean why wouldn't you). We took a long ratchet strap and decided that getting in through the air vent was our best bet. I've only got a few pictures for now, but thought it was interesting none the less. Was pretty amazing, it must've been around 20 rooms devoted to growing, with a hellish ventilation system. They had also spliced a cable that was 30-40mm thick in to the main grid for their power. All traces of other equipment bar the carbon filters (which had all been stabbed and most of the content spilled on the floor) had been disposed of. No lights or anything of the sorts was left, it was a struggle to even find a lonely leaf as a souvenir! The old canteen had been turned in to a living area with a room opposite with beds etc for the 3 people living down there (illegal trafficking charges were dropped I believe) There was even a sun bed down there! Along with all sorts of random film and TV props. Just a quick write up but feel free to ask any questions    http://   All the best,   B    
    • stu914
      They're not going to wear that, it will be considered as "  taking the law into your own hands " regarded much the same as vigilantism.     Is this the same vote that would be illegal if it made one jot of difference?............