Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dinafem Seeds 2016 Grow Diaries

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

large.banner-2018-600x150.jpg.9438aee4b9

76 topics in this forum

• 245 replies
    • 125 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 63 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 46 replies
    • 271 replies
    • 167 replies
    • 95 replies
    • 192 replies
    • 59 replies
    • 34 replies
    • 339 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 198 replies
    • 280 replies
    • 39 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 329 replies
    • 52 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 33 replies
    • 45 replies
    • 96 replies
    • 97 replies
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• GreenPirate
      @monster69   s'all good and thanks for the offer, it is what it is, i've had the odd seed fail over the years, just at that price, you'd think they would all come up. Is it what it is mate, life can be a bitch, might not even be their or my fault and she was just a weak one!   Just a bitter pill to swallow, I would have walked past the cake had they not mentioned my illness. Marketing move that got me hooked by the "helps with" line? maybe maybe not, that's a fucking low one if it is though.   I've had Cookie crosses before that have helped the condition, so, they are right to some extent, just.. I dunno, feels a bit, not cricket!!  
    • GreenPirate
      I wait until they crack after soaking in water or sealed in a humid container, soon as I see the tap root coming out, I make the hole big enough in the cube and gently put her in.   I'll keep them in a prop or sealed until they throw their seed shells but my veg room is higher RH so it's not an issue in or out for me, you might need the prop lid but they will harden up soon enough out of it! Just keep an eye on temps and humidity, you can kill them pretty quickly ramming light up them under that lid! (depending what light)   I pre soak my smaller cubes in just water and that is enough to get them up and rooted, you could use root stim if you wanted to but I don't add anything to my smaller cubes.   It all depends on the size they are on how much you can feed, get yourself some formulex, small bottle will do you! 4" cubes..You can get away with 5ml per litre or down to 2.5ml per litre but might show issues or even stretch at 2.5ml depending on your room,strain and how long they will sit in there. Pre soak the cubes in made up solution, if the seeds are big and healthy throwing out leaves in the small cubes, pre soak the bigger cubes at 5ml per litre. To save you some hassle, pre soak the cubes at the right PH or around 6.0. Should get them used to it quicker if you are going straight into the tank.   Prop lid is different in every room, your conditions won't be the same as mine but I like to get mine off as soon as possible, 1st true set of leaves for me or soon as they throw the shell.
    • Thor420
      Make sure to check the actual watts of any LED you buy. I got the ViparSpectra TC 1200W which puts out around 530 actual watts at the wall. That is for my 150 x 150 x 200 tent. It gives me 22.4W per square foot. Thats a bit low and ideally I would be at around 35w per square foot. Hope this helps.
    • frankie-smiles
      So its GSC x Larry OG? I've grown some Larry crosses before, its my oldest strain I have at the moment - Lemon Larry OG by Elite Genetics - maybe 9 or more years old lol. Larry OG is some killer fucking bud I know that lol. Gets people sketched out ha ha. I've just ran some sunset sherb S1's that smelled very gassy when cut, looks sweet - dark and frosty. She don't smell gassy any more, kinda mild to be honest, herby, maybe like catnip, a hint of mint but like wild mint not mint chocolate lol. Super heavy dense nuggets, smoke is ok - don't think any of em are keepers. Hope to see a few of these grown out, sounds interesting. I've not had a decent GSC cross yet so hope these are fire.