Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Paradise Seeds Strain Guide

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

gallery_2_3_105040.gif

10 topics in this forum

• 8 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Themonk92
      hi, I had a few threads here before helping with my grow room and a sick plant, which I found very helpful. so I'm back again. long story short had a few issues with the environment but all sorted now as far as I'm aware, I am growing/trying to grow barney's farm red cherry berry. 2/5 seeds germinated, 1 had a few issues that I'm still working on by pruning (probably went way too far) and LST. also this plant (i thought was the healthy one) is 4-5 weeks old... but as I found out it has started flowering last 2 days, barney's RCB or anyone I could find does not have RCB auto. so now i have no idea what strain or timeline i have. they have been on 20/4 light using 250w hps.   but here is my issue... as you will see all the leaves have curled down curling started a week ago but I must if missed the swap, even worse I gave her a feed of bloom just 5 days ago, was concentrating on little sacs that appeared... turned out after I pulled it that I was female not a male sac. then I realised that this cant be RCB. so, after these buds started showing I did panic a bit, a lot. did some research and found out that a good chance that the veg nutes could be the main cause here. but wait it gets worse.. panicking I put plenty of freshwater in then a mix of bloom+headmasta @1/4 strenth. then worrying again due to the amount of nutes in the soil I changed my mind and watered her down again until runoff was aplenty. have ordered an ec pen so help later if needed. as usual, thank you for all advice.  
    • Joint hogger
      Fuck dropping a blue pill every night during flower, your plants will love you for all that Co2 but is it worth the cost if your dick falls off 
    • spacejockey
      Mine. Also. That  stash  would last me along time,yes there.  Really is a   santa Claus,.           To bad. The Grinch   took. It. All.
    • doominik
      I have 2xtsw2000 for 100/200 and it’s not enough-they claim it can bloom 90/90 and that’s max. 
      I have lifted them up and moved to the walls of the box and added cmh in the middle