Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Paradise Seeds Strain Guide

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

gallery_2_3_105040.gif

10 topics in this forum

• 1 reply
    • 8 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• LA LUNA
      I cant believe some hydro shops still sell this shit, it even says only for use on ornamental plants on the label, nuff said!
    • Owderb
      I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole but its your choice   Fuckin poison   Owd
    • _Jamie_
      Myself I’d still like them a couple c lower 24-26c but 29c should be ok come after Xmas that will drop because it will get even colder aslong as you water enough and they get enough fresh air for now..    what time are your lights on? Are you extracting outside or into the same room? 
    • Leafneck
      I've tried a good 5g of this used on star dawg. The colour was abit darker and the taste was a little gassy but the bud was some of the tightest stuff I've had.    I'm sure the chocolate mint og from hso I tried was by the same grower, that definetly was the tightest I've had but the taste was spot on.    I'm willing to try rox at a 0.8ml:1litre, from what I've read it's does the job it's ment to but I wouldn't use more than 1.5ml:1litre