Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Propagation, Cloning and Mother Plants

746 topics in this forum

• 5 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 5 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 11 replies

• hash72
      i find an adjustable ballast to be ideal, I start with a 250w mh when I pot up I use 400w duel once in flower up to a 600hps bulbs are quite cheap and seem to last forever
    • Butterfingerz
      I'll check that link out asap, thanks very muchly I'm not totally sure of the correct direction in general and it's more a learning experience that I hope to much better understand and master. (That stuff takes years eh, I'm sure you know) I'm very much interested in the sativa high, it's very creative and can do wonders for thought processes. However indica sofa stone is lovely too at times, watching a good documentary, chilling to some music.   So I'm very open to trying both ends of the spectrum, I'm not too sure about all these CBD potent strains but from what I have tried in the past they really dont float my boat and I even ended up quitting just because I was stone cold bored stiff of smoking it.   Here is a link you might enjoy, it's the list of the seeds on offer if you become a subscriber, however you've been about on the forum a lot longer then me and I could just be feeding you a thread you've chances are have seen for years.   http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/topic/377689-current-free-seeds-list-for-subscribers/#comment-5277626   Thanks for taking the time to reply, I cannot wait to show everyone around my build, create diary threads and share in the community here   *it's actually quite a nice place, had serious doubts about posting online or mixing with others online, very glad to be here now though and should have done this a decade or more ago.
    • frankie-smiles
      We have gone backwards judging by the comments/info on this thread 
    • Dodgee
      Yes    Do I remember you saying it was a shed grow?    Maybe consider having either your intake or outtake situated in the floor?   If you put your intake there be sure and put a bug screen in place.   Easier to hide a 10inch extraction hole in the floor than the wall..     Assuming your shed is raised off the floor obviously.   Saves having 2 obvious vents on the shed exterior walls if one or other is in the floor like