Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Propagation, Cloning and Mother Plants

722 topics in this forum

• 204 replies
    • 95 replies
    • 233 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 30 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 31 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 40 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 71 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 33 replies
    • 35 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 13 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 34 replies

• blackbob
      Dehumidifyer,they bang on just dont over do it,nice and easy wins the race before curing.  
    • blackbob
      Big change last few days leaves turning purple and inter-nodes filling out with bud growth,smells lovely when ya open the door to tunnel.Still got odd mould probs at stem joints lower down but i'm simply cutting them off and concentrating on the big colars up a height.  
    • BLhaze
      Send you a pm about how i do mixed marshal arts and earn loads of money  you tried to call me out as some pikey and 'keyboard warrior' for warning you about posting comments telling the veterans in here where to post there comments. iv seen probably 5 comments from you like: " this isnt(!) this is(!). anyway  i told you what my job is  as for the mixed marshal arts..... kind of... went into cage fighting with boxing and kick boxing.. but once youre in a cage youre an MMA fighter....    If only there was a way to force a small selection of the plants to be toxic/poisonous.   clever guy........ say no more.  
    • Polly