Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Propagation, Cloning and Mother Plants

746 topics in this forum

• 235 replies
    • 207 replies
    • 97 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 35 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 40 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 31 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 282 replies
    • 21 replies

• Zeo
      Thanks man, that’s actually really helpful. The feeding schedule Dutch Pro gave me was specifically for Autos but on there it says to start bloom on 2.0EC , I was on about 1.6 as I didn’t want to go too strong , obviously I need to go lower and work up to 1.6 at peak    Top man really helpful 
    • EyonUK
      Thanks. It is strange how 24 day old plants from clones in 11l pots aren’t drinking much, should be drinking a fair bit shouldn’t they? In gonna let them dry a fair bit. You think I’d be better giving them 2 1l watering rather then 2l at once? 
    • Billy2Hats
      A year back someone at work said they smoked some really amazing weed supposedly called "skywalker" (I'd never heard of it before) so next time I was ordering seeds, I looked at the Attitude seedbank and saw Reserva Privada's Skywalker Kush was available...I ordered a pack popped a couple of the seeds, grew the plants alongside some other assorted strains...all leftover freebies...Dinafem Original Amnesia, something called Green Crack and another I can't remember..possibly LA Confidential but not sure...anyway I harvested the different buds over the course of a week or two as they became ripe, dried and cured them and over the course of the following months vaped and made edibles with them..Skywalker Kush was nice tasting, reasonable yield but "really amazing"?..I don't think so....perhaps my expectations were too high or I didn't get the right phenos but I have to say I was a bit disappointed after my colleague's high praise for the strain...it didn't outshine the other stuff I grew that time...just saying...I'm not trying to encourage or discourage....just offering some more input from someone that's actually grown (a version of) the strain.   eta I don't remember the buds I grew looking anything like as delicious as the ones pictured by @GrinderMan
    • tokenroll
      Looking forward to see how these turn out, mine have had to join the back off the cue. Cabs full for at least six months lol. Wife keeps slapping me for ordering seeds. Toke....