Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Propagation, Cloning and Mother Plants

762 topics in this forum

• 235 replies
    • 207 replies
    • 97 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 4 replies
    • 24 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 287 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 8 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 11 replies
    • 35 replies
    • 9 replies

• Sasquatch
      Go easy with the cal mag and maybe think about compost rather than coco, it's a more forgiving medium for a first grow.
    • McHazy
      I ken am quoting ye again but have tae agree been sooked in solid for the last couple days crashes an glitches are annoying but so far for me rare runs pretty smooth at mid to high settings on my aging rig thats pretty good  
    • JJJ
      I'd personally grow a photo in there, top it, SCROG it and flip the light when it's still reasonably small.  It's actually quite tough to train an auto to have such a low profile as all you can really do is bend the stems.  Easier when you can cut and shape to your heart's content and hopefully have a little more control over the size of the plant. If you're going down the auto route, try to find a small strain and keep the light as close to the canopy as is safe because some can get really big if left unchecked.
    • Caly
      @QFMAC Hi mate, been thinking about my oil rad again and just want to see if you can answer the following:    I’m going to plug mine into an inkbird for when lights go off so I can maintain 20 degrees without guess work on the rads own thermostat, so when the inkbird is clicking the rad on and off, will the rad only use power when it’s heating and clicked on, or is it still drawing power constantly whilst plugged in and switched on at the mains even when it’s not heating because the room is at the required temperature? Thanks