Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Propagation, Cloning and Mother Plants

678 topics in this forum

• 180 replies
    • 227 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 28 replies
    • 270 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 45 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 2 replies

• oldtimer1
      Realseeds sell glass gem scroll to the bottom of the page.   Its not a sweetcorn, its a high starch maze variety bred for drying to make popcorn, if you grow it close to {within 200 meters] it will mess up any real sweet varieties you grow by cross pollinating them.   Amaize is really nice if you don't mind your cobs being white, for sure the best tasting corn I have ever grown, I will be sowing mine first week in may, I get them germinated then get them planted out as soon as a few inches high, to me its about it being warm enough outside so they just grow away quickly with no checks, IMHO now is a bit to early we had a frost last night and it would have got them even in the greenhouse.   Last year we had a minus 6˚c fros first week in may and it killed all my peppers in the GH lucky I had spares in the house.  
    • panik
      I know I have it on my site , binski’s knicked  my ideas , I’m getting a creams franchise opened up fuck it.. 
    • Ch@ppers
      Orange is the happiest colour 
    • *DJ*
      What about trainers stum? I dont own any track suits, so im alright there, bit worried about the bumpers though iv just coughed over a longen for some ivo     DJ....