Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Paradise Seeds

Support forum for Paradise Seeds

gallery_2_3_105040.gif

Subforums

45 topics in this forum

• 32 replies
    • 56 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 8 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 10 replies
  1. Wappa

• 45 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 75 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 47 replies
    • 129 replies

• ANTHONY13
      good morning all @Dinafem-Mark sorry for late reply busy days at work. the weed is really nice. the plants grow easy and strong not demanding at all. i only used my favourite nutrients,floranova grow bloom bit of diamond nectar and at the and biocanna boost and finished off with dry koolbloom. as i said i had two phenos one longer softer c+ looking buds smell reminded me of pez candy:)really nice.i had a bit of mould here and there but nothing serious. the other one shorter plant a bit rounder buds with a bit more spicy stronger smell.both very nice. after two weeks in jars the lovely skunky smell coming thru nicely. everyone loves the outdoor organic taste:) not the strongest hit but strong enough you can smoke it all day.pretty long lasting.really relaxing doing nothing all day kind. what is amazing that flowering time was as advertised..they started flowering so early.you can see on the pictures at the top 2nd of september and i cut them 26th of september so its really fast. so if my friend would grow them in hungary outdoor would be ready lest say even 2 weeks earlier.thats mid septerber am talking about.nice ha? amazing.planted them out mid may rather late but still had bit more than 100 g each.next season will be earlier and pre grow them so am sure they get really big. will add some quick og as well.looking forward to it. i can not imagine how fast could they flower under led inside.must be crazy. well done again @Dinafem Seeds @samhigh dont hesitate mate they are really worth the run.very very nice and unbelievable but very fast.it was interesting for me to see what quick means.go for it.
    • zen-ken
      If you wish to cut the noise of the fan down oversize it and use a controller    You can use 6 inch.....just use reducers at the vent openings.   Also a DIY silencer has a massive effect  as does leaving it in the box and packing it out    Mixed flow are ok but generally you want a duct fan for drawing through a carbon filter as mixed flow have no torque.
    • Jibba jabba
      More double standards, but what’s new, fuck em.   I would like to see the place turned over.   I just don’t get how the richest in society get to do as they please, oh yeah that’s right they pay for it.   Only difference is my mates are not behind making all the rules up for everyone else to stick too, hypocrites.
    • BillyBoy86
      Germinated my first 3 seeds of Blue Mystic Auto in Nirvana propagator. After soaking for 24 hours, I planted 3 nights ago and the first one had sprouted by next morning and then the other two each night after. The first within a full 24 hours had stretched well and was already about 1.5 inches long and was a bit curly. It has opened up nicely and the serrated leaves are starting to show. The second one grew straight up but had the seed shell on like a hat. I've gently removed the shell with a pin. The third wasn't showing at 1am last night and I got up at 6 and not only has it sprouted but it's rounded leaves are opening up already.   My potential issue is that the second seedling still has not opened and the third that wasn't even out the ground last night has overtaken it already. It also has a little darkened tip which the other two don't have so I'm worried there is a problem.   Unfortunately I can't get a pic up because my phone camera pics well exceed the upload size limit on this site.   Any ideas?