Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Paradise Seeds

Support forum for Paradise Seeds

gallery_2_3_105040.gif

Subforums

46 topics in this forum

• 32 replies
    • 56 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 8 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 10 replies
  1. Wappa

• 45 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 75 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 47 replies

• Superstealth
      The increasing prevalence of companies making you do drug tests is worrying, its complete horse shit because realistically the only drug they pick up is Cannabis virtually everything else is out your system inside 24 hours, they are also the reason we have shit like spice, in my opinion if you have any way possible of avoiding a job that drug tests I would, alot of the time depending on the job you wont get notice, my mate drives coaches and due to health reasons had taken some time off smoking, during that time he had a very minor clash of mirrors in the depot, this led to an instant drug test, it just isn't worth taking the chance.  I personally wouldn't do any job where it didn't make sense like say in an office, thats just taking fucking liberties, what I do outside of work time is my business, I don't particularly like having to do what the government dictates but fuck am I going to be told what I can do on my own time by my employer
    • mot123
      I do enjoy some well grown stardawg. I couldn't get hold of clones or genuine seeds, however I did buy 1/2oz of what was Purple Stardawg last year. By far the nicest smoke I had in 2018. I just so happened to find 5 seeds in the 1/2oz too. After lots of deliberation I threw caution to the wind and popped them. 3 surviving females, 7 weeks flowering today. 2-3 weeks to go yet I think and no signs of hermie issues at the mo. Slight tinges of purple on one plant but nothing compared to the bud it came from. Hopefully the risk will pay off!   Plant one   Plant two   Plant three    
    • Budelaire
      I had a fwe that was almost 100% bubblegum on the cure, and then I found a bud much later and when I ground it I nearly fell over,  that same bubblegum punch.    
    • mrs beef