Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Paradise Seeds

Support forum for Paradise Seeds

gallery_2_3_105040.gif

Subforums

46 topics in this forum

• 32 replies
    • 56 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 8 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 10 replies
  1. Wappa

• 45 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 75 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 47 replies

• Biokid
      Looks lovely @Polly impressive Yorkshire there. If you rolled it all up it could even pass as a kebab   Bio
    • Conspiranought
      Good chance the cunts already knew it was faulty by sounds of it.   Sometimes a burning smell can be down to shit termination of the wires increasing the resistance a lot. But sounds the fan is just no good.   Safe to say it needs taking back. Like said, rvk are probably the most ideal budget ones. 
    • Grover Sativa
      The indoor plants are also coming along nicely.   No3, one of the 2 plants that are reasonably mature now, looks fantastic. She smells very sweet and also oily/gassy/piney. It is a lovely smell.  
    • Jammo85
      No but you got me thinking.    Maybe i I could add another roof as such above that line a Tin sheet with a air gap.    Ill fix the roof for deffo and make the insulated room, and your white cover has got my head thinking I got a few weeks to come up with something, as you know I won’t come up with anything this time of night