Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Paradise Seeds

Support forum for Paradise Seeds

gallery_2_3_105040.gif

44 topics in this forum

• 56 replies
    • 32 replies
    • 129 replies
    • 94 replies
    • 84 replies
    • 75 replies
    • 47 replies
    • 45 replies
  1. Wappa

• 45 replies
    • 44 replies
    • 44 replies
    • 42 replies
    • 24 replies
    • 22 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 8 replies

• kushedy
      @H + H2O It will be interesting to see how this plays out. There are so many breeders now who claim they have C99 created from original stock its hard to choose. Some are obviously just cashing in & don’t have the real deal or have some sort of watered down version. I hope FDM’s are legit. Those are some very fat looking leaf’s though which is not the best sign so far from my point of view for sativa leaning plants. Fair play for putting up your grow fella, I will follow along with baited breath.
    • Sarahnya
      Was gonna grow photos but I'm a bit worried about my crap or lack of LST skills so I'm gonna try autos, something on my to try list anyway.    I'm gonna go with Durban Poison but want to try 2 other varieties as well so suggestions wanted! 
    • TheGreenShabeenReturns
      Hahaha who ever thought plumbing knowledge would be handy for growing
    • Mcgarret
      WEEK 12 x2 Dinafem Amnesia Xxl Auto, 47 and 79 days old. x1 Dinafem Critical+ 2.0, 32 days forced flowering.         Dinafem Amnesia Xxl Auto, 79 days. Zingy lemon/pine aroma has changed to a stingy/menthol scent, reminds me of Vicks Vapour.         Dinafem Amnesia Xxl Auto, Bud, 79 days.         Dinafem Critical+ 2.0, 32 days forced flower, starting to stink…          Dinafem Critical+ 2.0, Bud, 32 days forced flower.         Feed: Third and last flush with 2L plain water, for the April auto. Critical+ 2.0 is drinking 4L, 4ml bloom, 2ml grow, half strength PK booster.   Summary: Now it’s chop time for the April Auto. Foliage is knackered and has done it’s job. April Amnesia Xxl Auto showing amber trichs, pistils 85-95% brown, fox tailing and stacking. Can’t complain about a slight shower of rain this morning - wash of any dust before she's down. Been a wonderful summer for growing - veg patch too. Such stonking growing conditions that the second wave of May auto is almost two weeks ahead in bud development than the April plant.   Critical+ 2.0 is almost ready to come out of the shed, been flowering for nearly 6 weeks, need another week or so to drop down enough hours of daylight (15hrs) to keep her floral. I should work out a formula that takes the stage of flowering divided/multiplied by hours of daylight to give a day on a calendar to indicate the release date - must be an app for that?      M    eta: dry weight of the Dinafem Amnesia Xxl Auto, taken 14 days ago was, wait for it, weight for it… 17 grams... Nope, not a typo, (I was getting 71 grams from the indoor autos). Call it 20 grams with the loss to mould. She didn’t like potting up and sulked for ages. The smoke is a bit harsh and not really much to write home about, expect it will cure with more time, expect better results from the other Amnesia Xxl Auto - bigger, older, healthier.   Interested in everyone’s cropping autos now and what strains? Bet there’s some brilliant crops this summer. A dive into the forum will tell.