Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Paradise Seeds

Support forum for Paradise Seeds

gallery_2_3_105040.gif

46 topics in this forum

• 33 replies
    • 57 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 22 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 75 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 47 replies
    • 45 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 10 replies
  1. Wappa

• 45 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 129 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 4 replies

• PurpleCookieDog
      You will instantly see. when you close up your tent wait a minute or two and you should see the walls get sucked in. They should feel taught. I run a 1.2x1.2x2m with a 4” rvk and literally use the mesh vents around the bottom as passive intake. No need for a fan. I was tempted to start cutting holes in the wall so my intake was not coming from the room the tent is in. But that is too much work, my airflow is fine as is and I think you have nothing to worry about either way, provided you exhaust away from your intake. If you’re into ur DIY then you may consider ducting your intake out from your attic floor. Or alternatively you could exhaust directly outside, meaning you won’t even need to consider intake. ( in my opinion ) that would also eliminate mould risks. Hope you find ur solution mate nice talkin, off to kip, good luck 
    • AngryDuck
      Haha, wish i had an intoxicated brain right now. Gonna have to wait a few months till this is finished.

Yeah just a standard tent. if passive intakes work then great as i really dont want to get into two ducts and two fans if i can help it. Gonna monitor the first grow with just the exhaust going to the loft and once complete see if i have to upgrade the intake.

• PurpleCookieDog
      Never mind I’m high. Ur cutting through your loft floor.pardon my stoned brain. I would drill one big hole over many small ones. This will increase intake efficiency.
    • PurpleCookieDog
      Even better then, Smaller tent, more control. I definitely see what you mean with the mould risk in a loft though. But as you said 4 girls shouldn’t create too much of an issue. Maybe a spare bedroom would be better suited for when you expand. And as I believe, cutting more holes will increase intake, but only to the extent of power of the vacuum your exhaust creates. It will make it more efficient either way. Hope I could help. Also, I gather you are crafting your own tent by the way you describe “cutting” your intake/exhaust ports. Much respect sir Good luck to you