Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Paradise Seeds

Support forum for Paradise Seeds

large.Paradise-Seeds-Cannabis-summer-650

77 topics in this forum

• 12 replies

• 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 8 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 68 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 45 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 78 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies

• j.o.i.n.t
      @bartman yes. good plan.      
    • Gaijin
      That's a really good question. I can't believe that I hadn't thought if it  I had a different model in my basket. The whole lights on/lights off temp target thing had completely escaped my mind. The ITC-306T looks like the one I need. Glad you asked that @Military Grade     But yeah - if I have different targets for my heating controller 67 will be stuck on the one setting, I think? I think there's an updated controller version coming out - maybe it has the capability  
    • latigid aikon
      Google says that's exactly what it is, I should probably do something about it! Apparently running it in an ultrasonic humidifier will vaporise the peroxide and spread it around but a 'warm mist' humidifier immediately destroys it.   They are used commercially in that way for disinfecting large areas so it could be a good way to clean a tent between grows.   Not sure it would do the plants any good though. I read someone talking about using h2o2 in a humidifier to cure a fungus gnat problem with their house plants but it's not the same thing.   My humidifier is outside my tent and has a hose going into it that the tents negative pressure pulls the water vapour through so I need to run some h2o2 through that hose too.
    • Openairbud
      How big a pot? Is the tap water just cold water?