Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

2,329 topics in this forum

• 4 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 116 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 42 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 35 replies
    • 25 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 12 replies
    • 51 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 27 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 32 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 6 replies

• diyleduk
      Yeah non of it lasted long. No body wants them heatsinks though     I work and sleep, thats about it.   Yeah its all been cancelled now. but its all getting replaced with another range. 2 doors opened when that one closed  
    • Hiphip
      Agadir dir dir, push pineapple, shake the tree Agadir dir dir, push pineapple, grind coffee To the left to the right jump up and down and to the knees
      Come and dance every night sing with a hula melody     Cheers   PS earworm alert
    • bruvnic
      @Phoenix description sound spot on   all those were from a little .3 bud and trust me if i didn't pick them out the joint tastes like seed and occasionally pops but not often
    • pollenlover
      You won't have any problems.