Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

2,330 topics in this forum

• 5 replies
    • 36 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 23 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 67 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 34 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 25 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 22 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 7 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 75 replies

• Diddy
      I have a tower fan strapped up high lying on its side (picture it lol). Its just above my fake quantum led boards and its doing its dual job of keeping the leds cool and my canopy moving very well. I obviously don't have the oscillating part switched on its just sat their mid air blowing on 2nd speed out of 3 on both canopy and led boards.
    • JJJ
      I just looked these up.  Jesus, at that price I hope they work forever.  The cheapest one I saw was a pedestal fan at £100, or do they do smaller models for our purposes?
    • Amnesia
      I did like one of the +Speed i grew from Sweet Seeds a few years ago. Not sure if Sweet Seeds are still doing them?   What i thought of them >   The buds are extremely resinous and dense too, now the smell when you open the jar is quite skunky or some would say even cheesey but definitely has some sweetness to it, not really fruity though or even sour just in the middle ground if you know what i mean. The taste is very similar to the smell but not so smelly, really smooth though and remember this is with no cure and as we know this always improves things further still. No coughing or harshness here and that is smoking pure, not got the Volcano out yet but will let you know how i get on later this evening. The taste is not that strong but has a nice subtle sweetness to it and i really think a mild cheesiness to the aftertaste, I like this and i love how smooth this is and it goes down very well. Effect. Well i can tell you i've been uplifted, and got on happily with d.i.y for most of the day in-between smokes of course but now i'm feeling so relaxed i could quite happily get my head down for a couple of hours, right now feeling so chilled and mellow inside. No regrets here, a nice strain and i'm looking forward to seeing how the others compare especially +Speed#3 as she looks so different.    
    • Stashmonger
      How long until harvest?    Sounds like you're going to think a great deal about this until they're out of that green house. Not sure I'd cope with alll that additional stress.  Easy for me to say when they're not my babies at stake.  I'd struggle with the stress if keeping them after discovery.  I think I'd struggle just as much with having to destroy/damage/move them after discovery.  Tough one.  (if it was a large delivery company then i doubt he's ever spoken to the guy that found the greenhouse. Most likely cautious of dogs.)  (also, is thjs all because you forgot to change your designated "safe place" with the delivery company after starting your grow in saud safe place? That would be hella stoner!)