Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

2,272 topics in this forum

• 15 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 31 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 26 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 51 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 9 replies
    • 40 replies
    • 6 replies

• Smokebelch
      Purps#1 Pheno 2 @ Day 44 
    • Smokebelch
      Purps#1 Pheno 1 @ Day 44
    • tomb420
      @Autobud Lights are about 8" away from the main cola   @Owderb Ah ok, that makes sense as my humidity has been below 50 until recently and I suppose it has been on the warmer side at times in there.   What would you suggest as the next step to take in trying to remedy this with it being quite close to harvest? This is only my second grow so still on the learning curve.   Thank you both for your quick replies, much appreciated.   Sorry for the edit, think I'm being a bit slow in the above. Humidifier and reducing the temperatures would be the solution to hot and dry right? Lol, had a few dabs tonight forgive me 
    • nudger36
      They called them cheese but wasn't the original cheese from what I gather. Sonic from Sonic Seeds reckon there are 3 or 4 cuts which ties into the story I think, Suicude, Exo, Brightside and Jah hoover also diet Cheese all exo really but just to differentiate, one of those crosses also sound like Nelly.   3 crosses 1 original it seems but they didn't circulate the original to many people from what it says.   One thing I do know is....I wish I had all of them