Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

2,411 topics in this forum

• 21 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 7 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 22 replies
  1. plant grow

• 15 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 26 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 23 replies
    • 4 replies
  2. autoflower

• 8 replies
    • 40 replies
    • 25 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 44 replies

• Amaethon
      Isopropylanol alcohol (about £6 per litre on a well known site) and salt.   Empty out the water. Put some salt into the bubbler, add some iso and shake.  The iso acts as a solvent and salt acts as a mild abrasive. Empty, and rinse in warm water. 
    • Hippie on hill
      Steradent tablets will munch their way through anything you can't reach with a brush, if you let it soak for a while.   I bought some of that Professor Amos Shock it Clean stuff they sell on the shopping channels, which works OK if you mix it up at higher concentration than normal.      
    • mikeydoughnut
      Its bad azz kush from barneys farm. Flowering for around 60 days now. Just about to give her a drink. Trichs are nice n cloudy. Hopefully shouldnt be too long now. Cheers for yer imput owd chap. Just worry a bit after all the myther put in. Dont want to spoil that lovely big flower.
    • thekingofobsolete
      well i dont peal any eggs bach i tell it how it is,its a plant mun it dont run on avgas.    does the hadron colider run on avgas ?