Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

2,330 topics in this forum

• 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 19 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 42 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 52 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 2 replies

• Arshlay
      Its plagron batmix. Says it should be good for up to 60 days but I don't believe that. So would you say go 1ml for next feed then bump it up for a few weeks to 2ml? That will put me 3 weeks into flower. Yeh once I get hooked on something I like to research it to death. Bit of an addictive personality I suppose. No better place for knowledge than here 
    • Amnesia
      I just use the 6" clip on fans, brought from various growstores they normally last up to a couple of years i think, to be honest i can't recall one ever completely dying on me. Mine just get slower and then when you turn them off they don't go again, a little push on the propeller usually gets its going again After a while i get fed up of this and buy some more, Intake is filtered too so its not dust clogging the motor up. I have used a tower fan before but no good for blowing across the canopy, also tried many home fans but too bulky so always gone back to clipons. A good tip is to remove the front grill as this improves airflow and less noise too, make sure its secure and be very careful when moving the fan, turn it off first!     Best fan ever must be a Dys@n fan although never tried one, heater too when its cold. don't they come with a 5 year guarantee? Great if you think your girls are worth it.
    • JJJ
      Ha ha yes, it's just that I'm using the same nutrient line-up at the moment so it's all fresh in my mind, and you seem like a decent person with a hunger for knowledge. A life-time of teaching I suppose... During and just after the stretch is when the plants are hungry for N.  I'd be inclined to load them up for a few weeks before reducing to 1ml.  What is your soil loaded with?
    • Amo
      Cheer’s for quick reply m8... This give’s me something to go from, I have headroom for abt a +1.5 stretch I think, so should be plenty.