Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

2,099 topics in this forum

• 11 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 5 replies
  1. auto

• 9 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 71 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 24 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 53 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 30 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 66 replies

• Kennylen
      Hey guys.  I’m using biobizz to feed my girls now I have got mixtures right.  You guys who use this how often do you feed your girls during flowering with this?  For some reason I have once a week in my head but I would like to know if this is right?   cheers. 
    • badbillybob
      the temps are too low lights off with the change in the weather and the heater wasn't working from the controller (possibly because heater is 2kw and controller max load is 2kw, who knows) .so I took the heater off the controller. I think the contacts may have stuck in the control module, because ithe heater stpped working so I pulled the cable and checked the fuse, which was ok.plugged it into the wall, not working.  rather than fuck about with the controller, ive just shortened the heater plug lead and plugged it into a timer for the 4 hrs of lights off. its keeping it at 20 odd degrees lights off, which is much better than the 15 degrees we saw today. its all part of dialling in the room. ive reduced the idle speed of the fans too to help keep temps up lights on(so the aircooled shades were a waste of fukn money lol.) I might add another light , will see how it goes over the next few days.  I was thinking about topping all the tops again, but im not gonna bother, as im flipping at the end of next week, so I have smoke for Christmas.   ive also added a bit of welding wire to position the thermometer sensor for the controller at canopy height. its multi adjustable and works a treat. ill update some pics on sunday.    
    • Kennylen
      Thanks Barry.    Ive been spraying weekly at sundown with it but I do aim for the leaves but not that many leaves to aim for was advised to clip the bigger fan leaves off so the the grow energy goes into the buds instead of the leaves I have left some in though mostly the ones around the buds.    Your going to to tell me I don’t need to clip the bigger fan leaves off now aren’t you     
    • MacGanja
      Cheers mate.... Harvest day today....  was hoping for a nice sunny afternoon for some good shots... But I may have to skip this step... Crap weather...