Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

2,063 topics in this forum

• 359 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 24 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 46 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 6 replies

• panik
      Looking great mate bet it smells lush in there , the Zkittzo looking easy to trim as always,..   Top job mate
    • Breezus
      @HSO-Mark Nothing arrived here mate, no stress , I hope you're having a great holiday with the family brother 
    • Dinafem-Mark
      Righty oh people.   Have any other seeds arrived?    If not I'm going to get 10 batches sent to me this week and when I return on the 1st August I'll get all names etc and I'll do this.   I need to say a massive sorry to all members that are waiting. I'm not sure what's gone wrong and I will do my best to sort this out asap.   Let me chat with HSO and I'll let you know what's going on   All the best    Mark..
    • vince noir rock n roll star
      looks pretty decent ..so glad sacha baron cohen was pulled from this ..but im still not sure rami malek robot man is the right choice ..he fits towards the latter part of freddies life but the early part he looks more like jagger to me ..still if you into your queen then this might just be a cracker .