Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

2,305 topics in this forum

• 367 replies
    • 32 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 74 replies
  1. indoor

• 5 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 20 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 39 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 61 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 116 replies
    • 7 replies

• stu914
      Oh yes, them there's bollox hanging, shame the last pic wasn't the first....   Feckall wrong with my burgers btw....
    • Dinafem-Mark
      That's the main reason I use this tech mate. I need to see those roots   Nice to know they have cracked prior to planting as you just don't know what's going on under the surface      Now that's what we like to hear      Have you let the company know about these germination rates mate? I don't think FB are on UK but they must have a support department?    Onwards and upwards    All the best    Mark..
    • InTheSystem
      If it ain't broke don't fix it! I have been germinating lately with the cup of water and straight into medium and am going back to the paper towel method. It is nice to have that visual of the tap root and you know they are winners.
    • Jimboo
      I never felt the need to pick up a gun when I've been stoned ,Drunk yes Stoned no  funny that