Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

3,274 topics in this forum

• 413 replies
    • 65 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 35 replies
    • 24 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 66 replies
    • 65 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 142 replies
    • 62 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 69 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 24 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 4 replies

• Darknight420710
      It would do absoloutely no harm to get a set of tweezers and pluck that out and open up. I often pull out tiny calxes thinking a seeds inside only to be wrong 
    • Gnarkill102
      Best of that is she has but very occasionally like twice a year type thing 
    • catweazle1
      I learned to decarb with a covered frying pan and IR thermometer. The weed was sat on some crumpled tin foil to avoid direct heat on the bottom. Yes, it stinks. Air temp of an oven is not a good guide because it doesn't tell you the temp of the weed at any given moment. If you put weed with any moisture in and volatiles that boil off at less than 120c, you won't max out the thc  because lower temperature chemicals prevent that optimal temperature being reached until they've boiled.  off. Think about a boiling pan of water. The metal of the pan will not exceed 100c until the water has boiled off... same with weed, it won't reach 120c until the water and volatiles have gone... then you give it 30 minutes. Mixed with something fatty and consumed, it's coming on in 15 minutes and I'm out of it in an hour. It tastes shit, so this next time I'm capsuling them. I'll be trying a Nebula decarber next  time but will make sure my weed is bone dry before decarbing it and I will test the surface temp of the weed in it. If you want maximum effect I think consuming the whole decarbed flower  is the way to go. I think something gets lost just using infused liquid. My 2p.
    • green_machine
      I've done it a few times, (I never learn ). I think it is covered in my Animal biscuits dairy, I separated and re-planted and both pants were fine.